Sportbike World banner

Its a tough job, who is gonna do it ?

• Keep Tug he does fark all any way !

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Gixxer Dave, at least he has a bike !

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Blue Cat/ three online personalities and none off line !

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Leroy, just to show George Bush that gays have rights too

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Legend, just because !

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Im not going to be in Singapore and probably wont have a sports bike it would appear to some that I dont meet any of the criterior for moderating the SBR forum. I think its time to have a vote for a new moderator who can abuse his power and do fark all else.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Message from the King

Got a good laugh outta the options...... :D BC's especially....

I understand your concerns Re: your recent lack of qualifications, but after thinking it through I've come to the conclusion that you could do just as good a job from China - without a farking computer in fact :eek:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Does fark all anyway

yellow peril said:
How many posts have you moderated then in your time?

BTW my missus wants to know when you will be round to give her a proper seeing to Tug ?
Oh and I almost forgot, did you decide about taking my daughter off our hands, I think you would make a splendid husband:D
I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech and the sanctity of ones own posts so I don't moderate unless provoked :moon:
Here is the new bike

·
Registered
642 Posts
Re: Does fark all anyway

yellow peril said:
How many posts have you moderated then in your time?

BTW my missus wants to know when you will be round to give her a proper seeing to Tug ?
Oh and I almost forgot, did you decide about taking my daughter off our hands, I think you would make a splendid husband:D
:eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Actually yes .... what did he do before ??

Funny really ... we should be able to judge him based on his past performance, forget that the caant is leaving or has no ferkin bike, caant.

All I ever remember him doing is changing the names of peoples posts .... and deleting one of my best ever 'Legend' gags.

I went in one day and posted over 50 posts ..... all shite .... and I thought is was farkin funny, as it was back when we have a real problem getting a post a farkin week !!! ...

Well, the caaant rings me up ... and tells ME to delete them .... caouldn't even farkin moderate it himself could he... too lazy he was ... caaant.

I voted for him to stay ... I stick by that .... simply cause he is a useless caaant ... and we need more of those. Imagine if he started becoming useful, like Lesbian .... :p:p :p :p

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Billy No Mates Here

Blue Catt said:
So far I'm about as popular as Leroy :( :( :(

Wolfie, vote for us and I'll vote for you, that way at least we've got a score on the door !!
Fark me ...... If I didn't know better I would say we promote BC into the current USA presidential election ...his IS clearly the man when it comes to getting the votes ....

That puts him on equal standing with none other than ..... the 'Legend' .. :drool:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
It's farkin amazin

how Ledgend has time to write hours of complete shite on the forum but can not get his arse into gear and sort Boycie out and get the club funds sorted so we can at least have an SBR piss up.

WARNING TO ALL SBR MEMBERS ..there will be a piss up and anyone wanting to rise to the occaision and whack some new life into the club better get their skates on as a few members have the full intention of inviting all to waste the club proceeds on a big knees up ( cos the scalectrix GP bikes version aint out for a while yet)

LEDGEND for the last time GET IT FARKIN SORTED SON!!!!! :finger:

·
Registered
726 Posts
I don't know what you are laughing about Gixxer Dave - You are winning!!:eek: :twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
First or last?

Yeah Chum, but isn't this a bit like an ugly contest, one you don't actually want to win :rolleyes:

Actually dragged the old girl out of the shed over the weekend, now I just need to remember how to ride it??? :(

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Nevermind the bike..

Aren't the bathroom tiles supposed to be inside the house?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Nevermind the bike..

Boycie said:
Aren't the bathroom tiles supposed to be inside the house?
That is the inside of his house :twofinger

Farking nice bike:drool: Should be about ready for the calssic bike circuit :twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Bite me!!

Yeah laugh away - I'm entering next years historics at Phillip Island - no way those shitbox Nortons or Vincents are gunna have a chance!!! :twofinger

Inside bathroom what???? All Ozzie houses have the shitters outside??? :confused:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Outside Shitters

Gixxer_Dave said:

Inside bathroom what???? All Ozzie houses have the shitters outside??? :confused:
So the neighbours can watch??

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hark who is talking about avatars

Legend said:
Oi fat arse boycie .... update yer avatar huh !!!

blue shell suit on an old piece of shite R1 .. ???
At least he didnt steal the picture you tight arsed cunt :twofinger

1 - 20 of 20 Posts