Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
closing in!

Holy Krap! Is it just Robert and me who lurk this forum??? :crying: :confused:
The Brits are really into their bikes! So are the Australians and even us Canucks.
Come on and show we have some SuperMotard boosters here!! :cool:

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
I'm gonna copy this over to the Daily Rider forum.

I know it does not really apply there, but I love Motards and I want them to win. And I own Sportbike World so I can copy a post to wherever I want.
:twofinger

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Motard

Short, in this case for SuperMotard. Check out the SuperMotard Forum right Here! at Sportbike World. Wanna see a video? Look Here! Its about 37 Megs so maybe save it first. Enjoy!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Go Motard:thumb: :thumb:

If you're like me & came into the world of motorcycles via dirt bikes & then fell in love with sportbikes, the SuperMotards are that combination of the two that adds up to FUN:D :cool:

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I didn't start on a dirt bike, but I have had the opportunity to ride a huge variety of motorcycles in many circumstances and a SuperMotard does it for me! It's like cheating! Also if you toss away a motard it costs less to fix than a fairing equipped falling off it's side stand.:crying:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
This guy was racing at Talladega- he and an XR650 'Tard were sliding by me in practice before I learned the track. Yamaha has addressed my only complaint with the 426- the '03 YZ has an auto compression release and the WR has ELECTRIC START!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts