Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Our gun group has been voting on this for the last 2 wks.
The site had to add that little box containing the "write what you see in the box" note to slow up the bots.
It is working much better now.
So every one vote! You can vote from the same computer once every 24 hours, but you can vote from each computer you might have.

So far, Detroit is leading, just ahead of Houston.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Glad to vote for them!
My son was treated there last Fall when he was deathly ill with meningitis. Sadly, he will not forget the experience, but he actually has positive memories of Children's Hospital's staff and facilities. I am still amazed for their contribution to his recovery!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! Your vote means a lot. Lizzi, I'm sorry your son had to be admitted to that hospital but it sounds like you had a good experience.

I'm looking forward to helping my friend do a fund raiser at Mongolian BBQ this summer. Her little Noah (7 years old) needs another heart surgery but insurance won't pay for it. We had GREAT success from the Leukemia and Lymphoma one we did a couple years ago. Thanks to those of you who participated in that! :love:

Anyway, keep voting! I'll post up about the Fund Raiser for the family in a few months.

;)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Last Day to Vote!

Houston is still ahead.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you for your support. Voting has closed!

Every participating hospital will receive a Fun Center.

Check back March 4th to find out which hospital received the most votes and will receive a second Fun Center.

:hello:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
We win!
We win!

This is the update from the site.

"Thanks for your support! We’re sending every participating hospital a Fun Center of their own.

Congratulations to Children’s Hospital of Michigan, which had the most votes and will receive an additional Fun Center.

We asked you to "Show the Love" by voting for a hospital to receive a Fun Center. The outpouring of support has been wonderful, and Colgate-Palmolive is awarding all nine participating hospitals a Fun Center!"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts