Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, robert has put together a user satisfaction page, and we're second. that's right first loser. gixxer.com is first. they have a good site, but we need to vote for us. see announcement section for details.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

·
Registered
503 Posts
been there done that.. i dont see how gixxer.com is beating us.. i rarely go there.. this site is much better in my opinion.

------------------

S

·
0 Posts
Tony is looking for suck up points :D ;)

------------------
Watch out where those Huskies go , Don't you eat that yellow snow ....

Adam

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
well, HE calls it the jello puddin pop!

------------------
If if if....
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumps!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by funksouljon:
well, HE calls it the jello puddin pop!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Shouldn't that be "Jello puddin poop!

------------------
You get the best thrills on two wheels!

Damn rice burners!

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when you're as good as me you don't need to suck ass (or whatever else you guys are claiming).

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts