Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All,

Here's an old video of me infront of my home. Many of you have already seen it. The reason I am posting the link is two-fold. Reason number one is that someone has to get this forum going and number two is to see how the link on the new server works (Thank you Coy!! IE cmd954)..

If you've got'em, post'em. Let's get this forum going!

Right click on the link below and select "Save Target As", and then when the download completes select "Open"

For 56k modem here's a nice crappy version...

http://chris.e-coy.net/Chriscomp.mpg

For high speed connections and patient 56k users (This is a much better version w/o sound and it includes better footage of the stunts) You will need Quicktime to play this avi I will try to convert it to .mpg later.

http://chris.e-coy.net/chri0009.avi

If anyone knows how I can get this link to launch Media Player please PM me. Thanks!

I have hours and hours more footage and some really good recent stuff but I want to complete editing it before I start throwing clips out here.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
as far as the link launching media player thats a function of the PC not the link.

If the PC is set up to autoplay the video, it will automatically launch media player. Obviously your's isn't :D

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I understand that but I thought you could launch another page the would run as a media player front without actually downloading the video then playing it...

:confused:

·
Registered
35 Posts
The 56K version works fine for me but with the high speed connection I just see static on the screen and no sound. I have no clue why, I've never had a problem seeing videos before.

Beau

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SpeedFreak said:
The 56K version works fine for me but with the high speed connection I just see static on the screen and no sound. I have no clue why, I've never had a problem seeing videos before.

Beau
Did you use Quicktime to play it???

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SpeedFreak said:
No, MediaPlayer. I thought it worked with AVI files. I'm just not a huge fan of QuickTime.

Beau
Neither am I but unfortunately the codec for this file is not recognized by WMP so you have to use crappy old QT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts