Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Nicely done... I'm suprised how little he was hurt, in comparison to how far his bike flew...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Lol, at least he was wearing gear, so he doesn't look like a complete fool.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Very nice clutch up. Right to balance point. Sadly he suffers from a severe case of throttle choppage and obviuosly has no idea where the back brack is located. I'm willing to bet he needs a new... everything on the right side. Injuries. He porbably didn't even get any rash.

+ 5 on the :squid: scale!

·
Registered
414 Posts
This is why I would like to learn better back brake control. I am hesitant doing any of the slower stuff because I don't want that happening to me. Roadstain, I have been working on the slower stuff, I just keep running your advice through my mind when I am practicing.

·
Registered
489 Posts
After watching, and laughing, at this video a few more times, I realized that he didn't actually 12 it! HE FELL OFF! watch it again, and pause it. He hits bp, and his right foot comes off the peg and he falls. Then the bike digs the tail in and sumersaults through the air making that glosious smack BANG sound. Watch it again, and watch him slide off the back and then the bike wrecks. If he had 12'd it, he would have crushed the tail then fell off. He falls off first! haha. such a nice bike too. Brake people... the brake is your friend! He obviously wasn't too used to the bike being up there like that. Oh well, another slavage bike for someone to pick up cheap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts