Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup that's right.... finally got the video from those nice Bad Axe Boyz :love:

it's rather small - but you get the idea... ;)

I'm being picky and askin if he'll redo it in a larger format for better viewing :D

In the mean time... check it out! be sure to have the volume on and listen all the way to the end :p

E's 9.28 run on a stock motor only..

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah.. for the person who was a jackass in an email sent to me today more or less callin me a liar and that this video didn't really exist that there's no way I could do those times on motor only and i'm dreamin if I think I could possibly run 8's let alone be able to race real busa riders :finger: there's your proof ....

E.
there was more said but I dont' recall it all ... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
56 Posts
sorry it's so small guys but if you double click the vid it will streach out and be a bit bigger. i'll redo the vid tomorrow and make it bigger and better. and for that jackass who is talking shit i'm the poor soul on the 10r that fucked up so i had a front row seat to the ass whoopin she gave me :D again E great run way to handle that bike, i have to add doesn't matter if i didn't fuck up she still woulda whooped me :D

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
DreamRyder said:
oh yeah.. for the person who was a jackass in an email sent to me today more or less callin me a liar and that this video didn't really exist that there's no way I could do those times on motor only and i'm dreamin if I think I could possibly run 8's let alone be able to race real busa riders :finger: there's your proof ....

E.
there was more said but I dont' recall it all ... :rolleyes:
I 'll catch the video tomorrow at work.:)
How did the dude get your Email?

I'd love to go up this comming sat to watch, but I gotta babysit my 18 month old girl while my wife goes to a baby shower.
Ah well.... Less Jack n coke now, more liver later....:p

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Come on, E, name the jackass so we can all give him / her sh*t.

Just curious. Did you red-light the start? Can't see your green light come on in the vid.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i wasnt the one who said holy f*ck, but i am the one that other voice in that video. the one verifiying the time that E. ran. way to go and it was a beautiful video. it was nice to see how happy you were when you got back to the pit. way to go again. and i will verify the time that you ran. so anyone that doesnt believe it, get bent:twofinger

jay

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
jayzx10r said:
i wasnt the one who said holy f*ck, but i am the one that other voice in that video...
Are you the one who asked, "Is that fast?" :twofinger

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey E. i guess i will have to watch my mouth when i'm taping!!! The "F" Bomb really did add to the video though! Great run hope you beat that time this weekend :thumb:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Duner said:
I 'll catch the video tomorrow at work.:)
How did the dude get your Email?

I'd love to go up this comming sat to watch, but I gotta babysit my 18 month old girl while my wife goes to a baby shower.
Ah well.... Less Jack n coke now, more liver later....:p
Dale, two words: Car Seat :thumb: :D

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Dale, two words: Car Seat :thumb: :D
But then I wouldnt be able to drink.:( :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
scott: happy to whoop that ass any time ;) shall I bring you a step stool this sat? :p (inside joke from him hoppin on the stock zx10r)

RC51: I agree that's ALMOST my favorite part LOL and thank you!

Duner: I post my email up a good bit on the board so they could have gotten it from a number of threads.. BUT that is a very good question why would someone go to that much trouble to find my email to be a dick if they didn't know me :huh: well it don't matter now I validated my end of the story.. now I just need Marc to speak up about what he'd done to the bike as far as motor work...

Cookie: If I knew who they were trust me I'd be shovin it down their throat directly but when I tried to reply to the email it came back to me as if they put me on their block list...

Jay: yeah I thought I heard 3 voices at the end.. the infamous "can't believe what I just saw" the "no it couldn't be" and the "yeah it said..." hahaah... and about how happy I was when I came into the pits.. OMG.. I felt like I just won the lottery LMAO... good thing the camera still wasnt' recording - :p

kevin: hey darlin don't apologize.. I LOVED IT! It added so much more to the realization that yes indeed that was a good pass
;) although you should have seen the blue eyes on my 8 yr old when she heard you :laughing: I didnt' think they could have gotten any bigger .... they wanna come with this Sat now LOL to see Mommy beat all the bikes again (their words... talk about pressure lol )...

Duner: yeah CAR SEAT and save your drinkin for night time... :twofinger

I'm not sure I'll be beating that time this Sat if we don't get any cars out there to warm the track for us BUT I'll sure as hell be trying to at least match it.. doing it once is one thing but to do it repeatidly is a whole nother :eyebrows: funny how my 9.4's all of a sudden don't seem fast anymore and I did those all day that day... :p

i tried to scan my slip to post up but my laptop is not communicating with it (I think my virus stuff is blocking it.. gotta look into it tonight when I get home) then I'll post up the image...

and oh yeah.. NO I did not Red light...

my reaction time was only .155

BUT Scott did Red Light ... his reaction time was -.021

reckon he figured if he could get a head start he might have a chance to beat me to the finish line :dunno:

E.

·
Registered
56 Posts
DreamRyder said:
scott: happy to whoop that ass any time ;) shall I bring you a step stool this sat? :p (inside joke from him hoppin on the stock zx10r)

RC51: I agree that's ALMOST my favorite part LOL and thank you!

Duner: I post my email up a good bit on the board so they could have gotten it from a number of threads.. BUT that is a very good question why would someone go to that much trouble to find my email to be a dick if they didn't know me :huh: well it don't matter now I validated my end of the story.. now I just need Marc to speak up about what he'd done to the bike as far as motor work...

Cookie: If I knew who they were trust me I'd be shovin it down their throat directly but when I tried to reply to the email it came back to me as if they put me on their block list...

Jay: yeah I thought I heard 3 voices at the end.. the infamous "can't believe what I just saw" the "no it couldn't be" and the "yeah it said..." hahaah... and about how happy I was when I came into the pits.. OMG.. I felt like I just won the lottery LMAO... good thing the camera still wasnt' recording - :p

kevin: hey darlin don't apologize.. I LOVED IT! It added so much more to the realization that yes indeed that was a good pass
;) although you should have seen the blue eyes on my 8 yr old when she heard you :laughing: I didnt' think they could have gotten any bigger .... they wanna come with this Sat now LOL to see Mommy beat all the bikes again (their words... talk about pressure lol )...

Duner: yeah CAR SEAT and save your drinkin for night time... :twofinger

I'm not sure I'll be beating that time this Sat if we don't get any cars out there to warm the track for us BUT I'll sure as hell be trying to at least match it.. doing it once is one thing but to do it repeatidly is a whole nother :eyebrows: funny how my 9.4's all of a sudden don't seem fast anymore and I did those all day that day... :p

i tried to scan my slip to post up but my laptop is not communicating with it (I think my virus stuff is blocking it.. gotta look into it tonight when I get home) then I'll post up the image...

and oh yeah.. NO I did not Red light...

my reaction time was only .155

BUT Scott did Red Light ... his reaction time was -.021

reckon he figured if he could get a head start he might have a chance to beat me to the finish line :dunno:

E.
now the smack talk starts:D i think we could just pull the tall bikes next to one of the tables out there or even a truck bed so i can reach the ground :twofinger now that i have some real competition we will see what happends;)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
scottyMIzt said:
now the smack talk starts:D i think we could just pull the tall bikes next to one of the tables out there or even a truck bed so i can reach the ground :twofinger now that i have some real competition we will see what happends;)
:eyebrows:.... let's get it on..... :thumbs2:

I need me a sign on my back that says..... ;)

Here's the larger version of that same 9.28 video... :D

Full size video with a lil extra touch...

E.

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
scottyMIzt said:
LOL that is a good one, I could get a personal plate for my bike that says HI E so you have something to look at when we are racing.:D
since when did they put mounting plates on the front of bikes :confused:

:twofinger
E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
scottyMIzt said:
when i started racing backwards to make it an even race:twofinger
yeah keep tellin yourself that and don't forget to click those heels together at the same time :moon:

E.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts