Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, you really need not go as far away as that.
Canada has that policy in place as well.

Supposedly, and I have not been to check, but the ladies can now legally walk around downtown Windsor topless.

Of course, someone on the site I stole the link from made the comment that often, the places that allow toplessness seem to have the most people who should remain fully clothed.

So, beware!
but take pics for the rest of us!

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
The thought of canadian lumberjack women walking around topless doesn't exactly do it for me if you know what I mean. I remember my last trip to Windsor; and the cold chills that followed.

Might as well go somewhere that has a little more of a cultural difference, eh?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
The thought of canadian lumberjack women walking around topless doesn't exactly do it for me if you know what I mean. I remember my last trip to Windsor; and the cold chills that followed.

Might as well go somewhere that has a little more of a cultural difference, eh?

Yeah, almost as bad as those Ohio cornfed phillies. LOL! Just kidding bro.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
One of their leaders, 22-year-old Ragnhild Karlsson, said: "We want our breasts to be as normal and desexualised as men's, so that we too can pull off our shirts at football matches."

UMMMMMMM....

As long as women have them and men want to touch them, they will NEVER be desexualised. But hey... What is wrong with them pulling their shirts off at soccer games now? :dunno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts