Sportbike World banner

Vice City Stunting

4K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Gixer_Wil 
#1 ·
My wheelie record is 27 seconds, 3215 feet. On Grand Theft Auto: Vice Cuty that is, with the PCJ600. Much safer than real life. I would have looped the zx-6r about a hunderd times by now. Stoppies are pretty impressive too. But you really can't flip over the bars so it's pretty unrealistic.

#3 · (Edited)
3529 feet wheelie, 236 feet stoppie with the PCJ 600. 3012 foot wheelie with the Freeway chopper. 2029 foot wheelie, 96 foot stoppie, with the Sanchez dirtbike.

Heres where it gets fun. 6315 foot wheelie, 140 foot stoppie with the scootie. (can't remember its name) The scooter actualy has a held balance point for wheelies. Just get it balanced then hold the gas, lean back and steer.

You actualy can flip a stoppie, it's easy to do on the scooter and dirtbike. It's possible with the PCJ too but it's really hard to do.
Get this game robert. It's fun as hell. :D

#4 ·
Curb Monkeys

Type in the "Curb Monkey" code. Grab yourself a bike. Pull up next to the beach, dismount and watch the monkeys attack. They even climb on the back of your bike.

Punch in "O,X,L1,L1,R2,X,X,O,TRIANGLE" while playing.

I got lots of great cheats for games.

#5 ·
FUN CHEATS

I'm not a big fan of cheat codes for getting through the game, but codes like the MONKEY one above are great for a little more fun. What else have you got besides the "full ammo", and "unlimited health", they should just make a code that says "congratulations you've won", my 12 year old brother would be all over it. I'd rather get through the game on my own but FUN codes are meant to be used and enjoyed.

#7 ·
Code entry

You must be in the game, standing, not in a vehicle. Sometimes your weapons may change and even misfire if the code has those buttons. A confirmation may or may not appear. I'm going mainly by the last game (GTA3), haven't put any codes in for the GTA4 but should be the same. Good luck

#9 ·
Damn I wish they'd make a PC port for this game!:( I've decided not to buy any of this generation of game consoles...I spent WAY to much last time around, plus I don't have any time to play anymore. I havn't even got past the first part of GTA3 yet, and I've owned it for 4 months.

#11 ·
other codes.

Heres a few more......

Armor. R1,R2,L1,X,LEFT,DOWN,RIGHT,UP,LEFT,DOWN,RIGHT,UP

Flying Car. RIGHT,R2,O,R1,L2,DOWN,L1,R1

Weapons. R1,R2,L1,R2,LEFT,DOWN,RIGHT,UP,LEFT,DOWN,RIGHT,UP

Slow Motion. TRIANGLE,UP,RIGHT,DOWN,SQUARE,R2,R1

Chicks with guns. RIGHT,L1,O,L2,LEFT,X,R1,L1,L1,X

Health. R1,R2,L1,O,LEFT,DOWN,RIGHT,UP,LEFT,DOWN,RIGHT,UP

#12 ·
Maybe it's just a balance thing for me, but I can't seem to be able to ride much of a wheelie. I can get the PCJ 600 up and ride for a while, but can't pull any 2000 - 3000 foot wheelies. What's the secret?

From a stop I give it gas and pull back on the left joystick. I can't seem to ride it out. What else do I need to do?

Just picked up the game, still learning my way around. Good info though. I'll have to check out the monkey thing........JB

#13 ·
wheelie secret?

Well for me I just pull back on the left stick, and give gas, but then manipulate the throttle to keep it a little above and below the balance point. When you see the bike going up too high (70%), let off on the throttle, then the bike should drop down (about 35-40%) and you can give it throttle to bring the bike back up. I have tried to manipulate the balance (left thumbstick up/down) but it's very hard to do. You don't have to hold in L2 to see the side view, but it helps at first. The only thing that limits my wheelies are things in the way.

#14 ·
Thanks...

Cool. I'll give it another try.

Now, how are you able to get the stoppies to go for sooo long? Once I'm up on the front, do I let off the clampers? It seems like when I try that I just kind of fall over. Do I kind of hit the brakes a little to keep it up there?

L8R............JB

#16 ·
longest wheelie was 19 seconds for 3000+ feet in the airport. Basically one whole run way. Longest stoppie was 3 seconds for 200 something feet. Don't feel like doing the math to change it from meters on my stats page.

#17 ·
Pump the brakes to help ride out longer stoppies. Sometimes the bike wants to spin around during high speed ones. If the normal brakes won't quite jack it up, grab a fistfull of the handbrake but be carefull not to flip it.

#21 ·
yup

another fun thing to do is make the tanks fly. that or the boat. and if you can make it in the army compound with out getting killed steal the copter, it will decemate all.:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.