Sportbike World banner

VFR800 For Sale

599 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Paul 750 
1998 VFR800 Additions:Two Brothers Filament Wound Carbon Fiber High Mount Pipe, Dynojet Powercommander II, K&N Air Filter, Smoke Windscreen, $8100 OBO (Two helmets negotiable)

------------------

Okay, I've logged 21k miles (Including a round trip from Texas) since I bought it new in 98. So far as a picture goes, visit the two brothers site and have a look at their c4 pipe for the VFR. It looks exactly the same. I can be found on Mill, so look for me.

Paul

------------------

Btw, all service has been performed by Town and Country Motorsports (I bought the service plan, oil changes and majors)

------------------

Ian,

Sorry for the delay. I should have purchased the power commander along with the tbr pipe. I knew I was running rich, but once I added the power commander, it smoothed absolutely everything out.

P

------------------

Alas I grew tired of the cycletrader wait. I traded the VFR in on a 92 Tercel (I work at Tempe Toyota) and haven't looked back!! Now I'm saving for a pipe and efi re-map on the 00' Gxsr

Paul

------------------

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.