Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.vento.com/pub/usa/moto_full.asp?zone=EUA

anyone hear about these guys? I just saw an ad in my cycle world. Dont get me wrong, Im not going to sell my R1 for one of these things but I didnt know there was another American Motorcycle Manufacture building low end bikes like these.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like they manufacture in China also.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
i know, thats bad ass....im all up on that shit, look at how tight those scooters are!!! and what about that big wheeled quad....u really think 7hp is gonna do a lot with 4 wheels that big????? interesting....

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
A lot of their parts come from Spain too. The dealership I used to work at sells Vento Scooters.

The only thing I like about their scooters, other than their sporty styling, is that when you order a part from them you get the entire assembly. So rather than each miniscule part having its own number you just order the entire assembly and swap out the whole unit. It's a lot easier and keeps resale up. For example, if you break a turn signal you don't have to order the exact piece that needs to be replaced (lens, stalk, bulb, screw, clamp, washer, nut, etc), you just order the entire part, body panel and all, and swap everything out. Simple. If only the big manufacturers did this too.

However, their scooters don't run as reliably as Yamaha or Honda scooters.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts