·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I'll never forget the whole week that crystal pepsi was out

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
LOL! Crystal Pepsi made it a week? :hurl:

Remember thats when EVERYTHING was coming out in a clear version? What was with that?

I loved the 80s :)

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Did anybody ever try that stuff they had back in the day called "orbitz". It was some kind of clear drink with these little colored balls floating in it. It didn't last quite as long as crystal pepsi.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
It's amazing Coke didn't do this a long time ago (maybe they tried?). I've been getting vanilla Cokes from Sonic for years. My mother used to get vanilla or chocolate (sounds gross but it's actually good) Cokes from the drugstore. Maybe Pepsi's success with Pepsi Twist prompted Coke to try it?

·
Registered
113 Posts
HEY

stop flaming crystal pepsi, i liked the stuff...

and what pepsi twist are you reffering too? The lemon? Cause iffin i remember right coke has one too, and it was out before pepsi's

·
Registered
205 Posts
about the Orbitz, I was feeling saucy one day on the way to the beach and picked up a bottle of that stuff. It is much cooler looking than it is good tasting. Those little "orbitz" are sorta soggy, so its like swallowing a loogey everytime you get a couple in your mouth....and there are a lot in every bottle. Its so nasty I couldnt get past the physical attributes to enjoy, or finish the drink. :barf:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SquirrelMaster said:
I was feeling saucy one day .... Those little "orbitz" are sorta soggy, so its like swallowing a loogey everytime you get a couple in your mouth....I couldnt get past the physical attributes to enjoy
Just so much could be done with this.... I must hold back. :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Vanilla Coke... Now they want to make FLAVORED drugs :rolleyes:

But seriously there is/was? a pub/brewery here that has flavored beer, rasberry, vanilla, some others. That Vanilla beer eocked!!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I had never tired vanilla coke before. BUT, I had tried coke with vanilla rum in it. Whalers rum I believe. Now that is some good stuff! :D
Last road trip I tried the Vanilla Coke. Tastes good, but doesn't have the rum kick I like so much.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
funksouljon said:
I had never tired vanilla coke before. BUT, I had tried coke with vanilla rum in it. Whalers rum I believe. Now that is some good stuff! :D
Last road trip I tried the Vanilla Coke. Tastes good, but doesn't have the rum kick I like so much.
yet another good soul thwarted by alcoholism. I trust you were not riding after drinking this rum?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts