Registered
766 Posts
A rather intoxicated Helen Hunt says, "Damn, it was a lot cooler in the movie."

·
Registered
463 Posts
OK, folks this is a little black...

UPI - Bumfuc, Egypt

Abdul Mullawalla appears to have become the first copycat of 9-11, when he took decisive action after his ex-wife refused his repeated reconcilliation demands. Unfamiliar with the controls of the stolen "great satanist SUV", however, Abdul miscalculated his trajectory and literally landed in the clink (unoccupied police storage hut), having to be "freed" by Egyptian Federal Police. They report that his "freedom" was momentary at best.

Mr Mullawalla was described by neighbors as "not the brightest bulb in the lamp".

·
Registered
51 Posts
After months of no sex, Jim's wife told him one night that "if he finally put in that garage he had been promising her, she would have a VERY special treat for him afterwards."

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
*tap.. tap..*

"damn on-star :finger: "

E.
:D

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hello, Prudential?..... I just got you another piece of real estate to add to your rock.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Wow, that thread hasn't been in the forefront for over two years. Quite amazing to see names of those we haven't heard from in a coon's age.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
ga_skyline_rydr said:
...in a coon's age.
Coming from a country where "coon" is a derrogatory word for Aboriginal, I get a little shocked every time you guys use it. I don't get offended, it's just like, "What the...??? Oh, that's right, they mean 'Ra' - coon."

PS - Did you know that it can be spelled Ra-c-oon or Ra-cc-oon?? I just looked it up, 'cause I wasn't sure if it had one 'c' or two.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
cookeetree said:
Coming from a country where "coon" is a derrogatory word for Aboriginal, I get a little shocked every time you guys use it. I don't get offended, it's just like, "What the...??? Oh, that's right, they mean 'Ra' - coon."

PS - Did you know that it can be spelled Ra-c-oon or Ra-cc-oon?? I just looked it up, 'cause I wasn't sure if it had one 'c' or two.
That had bad connotations here, too. Not so common any more but it used to be used referring to black folks in a less than kind tone. I avoid using it for that reason but maybe I'm just a little sensitive because of my age.

It's definitely not derrogatory when referring to hunting raccoons. Goin' 'coon huntin'.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts