Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going to all the riders out there!!!

A couple of friends and I are planning a ride throughout Oregon, and I was just wondering if anybody had any good routes. We are planning on taking 3-4 days.

If anybody wants to come along or find out about it let me know!!:D
we will probably be going over a weekend, taking moday and/or friday thursday off. We are pretty flexible right now.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Well,since you are there in Corvalis,just head due west,via Eugene,out Hwy126 and hit 101 and go north as far as you feel want to. You can cut back east bound at Lincoln City, Newport, or even near Cannon Beach,(Sunset Highway) and come back south on 99W.

Jim

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
roads

Thanks, I am trying to put together a route that will actually last more than a day! I found another GREAT road, up near Portland this last weekend. It stretches from Detroit,OR to Estdacada(sp??) and is a forrest service road. I forget what the road number is. Anyways, thanks! I am going to try to take a bunch of pictures to show everybody but I don't know how success ful I will be at stopping!!!:D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Orygun(LOL)

Hey Dandy:

Yeah, make sure you let us know how it goes and be sure to post those pix.
Years drove a paved Forest Service road that goes from near Drain to Florence. Kinda follows the Smith River, Real cool ride!!
Late summer I hope to be down there to go from Eugene across Highway 38 to the coast and up 101 to who cares where!!:):)

JIM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts