Sportbike World banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
jesus_iracer,

I just put my bike in the classified here. A classic (another word for OLD) FZR1000. I've loved the bike. Handles good, it's faster than the current 600's (not by much), has good brakes. The main drawback is the weight which means it's not as flickable. I would NOT recommend this for a 1st timer, but I think it's a good deal.

1987 Red/White/Blue Yamaha FZR1000
Deltabox frame
Genesis 20 valve engine
Less than 20K miles
very good condition with 1 minor flaw on fairing
Asking $2500 or best offer

Unless you are looking for a new bike, I think it's great for the price. You can call me at 426-2827 for more details or to look at it.

In fact, call me after you get whatever bike to do some riding. I live in south VaBeach in the Pungo area, which is a good place to ride. Good luck with the bike search.

·
Registered
4 Posts
waynofzr said:
jesus_iracer,

I just put my bike in the classified here. A classic (another word for OLD) FZR1000. I've loved the bike. Handles good, it's faster than the current 600's (not by much), has good brakes. The main drawback is the weight which means it's not as flickable. I would NOT recommend this for a 1st timer, but I think it's a good deal.

1987 Red/White/Blue Yamaha FZR1000
Deltabox frame
Genesis 20 valve engine
Less than 20K miles
very good condition with 1 minor flaw on fairing
Asking $2500 or best offer

Unless you are looking for a new bike, I think it's great for the price. You can call me at 426-2827 for more details or to look at it.

In fact, call me after you get whatever bike to do some riding. I live in south VaBeach in the Pungo area, which is a good place to ride. Good luck with the bike search.
I am keeping my eyes open right now.... I was looking at your zip code do you live on castle field ct ?

·
Registered
193 Posts
No, I live at the corner of West Neck and Princess Anne Rd
Where Coastal Tree Nursury is and where sportbikes park on a paved pad at the corner.
Zip is 23456

·
Registered
193 Posts
I would be happy too. I can also point you in the direction of a couple of books. I just taught someone to ride last year. We normally ride at a moderate pace.

If the weather is good, I may ride some on Sat. I will be leaving for FLA on Sunday for a week. I will be back on the 22nd. Give me a call either Sat or when I get back. You can also email me below.

Wayne Murden
[email protected]
426-2827

Take care and take it slow for a while......

·
Registered
33 Posts
RiCHMOND, VA....

im a newbie & somewhat of a newbie to VA too. i live in WEST END RiCHMOND. im bikeless at the moment but im workin on it. (heh~)

just droppin by.... CHEERS!
<33,
Jadie C.~

·
Registered
56 Posts
Fort Belvoir, VA here...1994 Kawasaki ZX7. I noticed quite a few riders in the Nothern VA area. There are quite a few riders here on base...I ride with about 5 or 6 of them now. Anyone ever want to try and hook up one weekend...holla.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Fort Belvoir, VA here...1994 Kawasaki ZX7. I noticed quite a few riders in the Nothern VA area. There are quite a few riders here on base...I ride with about 5 or 6 of them now. Anyone ever want to try and hook up one weekend...holla.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Fauquier county. Im sure almost noone knows where that is but its around 15 minutes south of manassas. 96 F3, need good riders to ride with, all my friends suck.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts