Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I heard about this place and finally got around to joining. I have a 01' aprilia sl1000 falco and would like to hear from owners of the same, or anyone else for that matter. Hope to hear from you. S.B.:)

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Welcome to SBW. As far as I know, I'm the only other Falco rider around here. Hopefully you've derestricted it by now (just incase you havn't, it's about 22 free ponies). And apparantly we're in the same neck of the woods. :D :cool: :D :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, I'm finally glad to find someone who actually owns a SL. Although I must say it is nice not having a bike that everyone has. Yes I had my bike de-restricted before I picked it up. She also has the race cans and the optional PROM for the injectors. She flat out hauls butt. Do you have any special mods on yours (not that there are that many)? I have been looking for an aftermarket bellypan and so far there have been a few, but they are all overseas. No one has contacted me back about pricing. They look really good. Anyway, KIT and let me know what you think of your ride. S.B. :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Woohoo! Another Aprilia owner!
Welcome to the nuthouse. I hope to graduate up from the Pegaso in a year , but its just so damn fun right now!
Post a pic of the bike when you can....
Tracey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts