Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, where it says, "For bikes such as the ZRX, ZR7, Hornet 600 and 900, Bandits, SV's, GSX750 and 1400, Ducati Monster etc." under Naked Bikes, why can't it say,
"For bikes such as the ZRX, ZR7, Hornet 600 and 900, Bandits, V-Max, SV's, GSX750 and 1400, Ducati Monster etc."?? (The operative word being, "V-Max" heheh). I don wanna be a 'cetera no more...How about it?
ZX12eR ;)

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
V Max special

Ok you re right. We could ask Robert to change the title if you really want it that bad :D
In the meanwhile why don't you show us a nice pic of your Vmax?
Here is a nice pic of the first Vmax (1985) with a suitable background ;)

Aris

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do. I really want it!

Alright!:D Thanks for being cool! Ok here's my Max now that I'm a part of this locale:cool:
The only thing is, Max has a Hindle SS 4-2-1 full sys now, 'stead of 'Trapps:eek:
ZX12eR

Attachments

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
ZX12eR said:
OK, where it says, "For bikes such as the ZRX, ZR7, Hornet 600 and 900, Bandits, SV's, GSX750 and 1400, Ducati Monster etc." under Naked Bikes, why can't it say,
"For bikes such as the ZRX, ZR7, Hornet 600 and 900, Bandits, V-Max, SV's, GSX750 and 1400, Ducati Monster etc."?? (The operative word being, "V-Max" heheh). I don wanna be a 'cetera no more...How about it?
ZX12eR ;)
Done.

I used to own an 88 Max. :)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Re: I do. I really want it!

ZX12eR said:
Alright!:D Thanks for being cool! Ok here's my Max now that I'm a part of this locale:cool:
The only thing is, Max has a Hindle SS 4-2-1 full sys now, 'stead of 'Trapps:eek:
ZX12eR
I recognize that picture.....is that you Blue???
:D :D

Oh yeah, if you add the V-Max, then you have
to add the V65........LOL:p

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey CAM!

Yeah that's me pal! How's it going?? This is a pretty cool place---ya know, I think you told me about it quite awhile back but I just got around to registering recently! Hey go take a look at my MotoShrine (In Dailyrider) I'm building to revere my bikes ;)
Blue (ZX12eR)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, now I'm happy.

Thanks Robert and Aris, much better heheh. And hey Elo, age before beauty;) !
Zx12er (and madmaxer)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Here is a nice pic of the first Vmax (1985)

1985 !! Gee I'm getting old.

Isn't it amazing how some bikes become modern classics, and others get consigned to the scrapheap.

I might start a new thread..Collectable Bikes from the '80's

:)

·
Registered
865 Posts
DavidABQ said:
At least the big ZRX is first in the header! :D
What is meant by "big ZRX".....???

·
Registered
865 Posts
DavidABQ said:
ZRX's are either 1100's or 1200's. To me that makes them big. :)
Dispalcement, I see....for a moment I thought
you meant power....;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts