Sportbike World banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Wow thats really interesting. Thnx for sharing!
QUOTE]

Welcome.

Where oils use to change every 4-6 years in the past to keep up with new technology and engine designs, it can now be every 4-6 months in some cases.

That is one of the reasons I am against doing "Searches" on forums. New things can come about quickly and the information will not come to the surface.

The Best isn't cheap
Cheap isn't The Best

Bob

Where do we find the information then? Dealer and manufacturer propaganda? In my view that's less reliable than a forum search. If we trusted advertising, wouldn't we all be using Slick50 in all of our engines? I think we both agree that's a bad thing.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Where do we find the information then? Dealer and manufacturer propaganda? In my view that's less reliable than a forum search. If we trusted advertising, wouldn't we all be using Slick50 in all of our engines? I think we both agree that's a bad thing.

To an extent, yes... but, Slick 50, Pro-Long, Motor-Up and all the rest have been sued by the FTC and lost. Which is why you don't see their false advertising claims on TV anymore.

I will not knowingly lie to you. I don't say the things I do about AMSOIL to sell it. I sell AMSOIL because I can say the things I do about it and have Since 1984.

If I find a better product, and a better company, I will sell that. I want what is best for my customers.

I look at our "White Papers"

The tests are performed by several of the Top Independent Testing Facilities in the US.

If what AMSOIL published was false, they would be threatened with suit just as BP told Royal Purple to pull their advertising or face suit.

The Best isn't cheap
Cheap isn't The Best

Bob

·
Registered
45 Posts
This is the first time i ever heard that we can use diesel oil in bikes. As per my opinion we have to use proper bike oil like of castrol or any other brand. It makes your engine more smooth.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts