Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought there was a thread on this in the past. I can't find one though. :confused:

Since we have alot of new members...

what does your username mean?

Mine is obvious.

My first name is John and I like Cola and Moonpies. :D;)

·
Registered
741 Posts
JL1314 I've just had it forever and it stuck...
J Joe (first name)
L Lehman (last name)
13 13 secs in the quarter mile ( when I first got my Mustang)
14 1/4 ( for quarter mile)

It was one of those stupid AOL screennames things.... I had to pick something and all 400 other names I wanted were picked... lol
I should change it to joe4sped like my website but everyone knows me as JL1314 now.. oh well!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
57 Posts
well mine is quite easy it comes from a few friends used in an other fasion but i liked this one and there is another explenation too here they come

friends: hell he rides like the devil
second: im friendly like the devil but mass with me and all hell breaks loose
so you see my name isnt that far fetched as some others :)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
For cryin' out loud...

I'll spare the long story.

I've wadded a couple of 748's. I've been accused of Ducati abuse by those "Ducatisti Purists" that never ride their bikes and wouldn't dream of taking it on a track. :eek:

Tristan, no smart-ass comments about painting a Ducati orange is abuse! Ha ha...I stole your thunder! :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
Robert said:
I chose mine because...... hhhmmm... don't remember. ;)
i think you chose that name couse you forget easely robert:):p
well but i think thats normal if your green and getting a bit older :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Tough crowd in here. :D

Mine is self-explanatory, but I'd better clarify it for Pete. Some of us do, in fact, ride and I happen to enjoy riding fast. Maybe we should change Pete's name to: VTR_Coffee_table. :p

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Luv2RideFast said:
Tough crowd in here. :D

Mine is self-explanatory, but I'd better clarify it for Pete. Some of us do, in fact, ride and I happen to enjoy riding fast. Maybe we should change Pete's name to: VTR_Coffee_table. :p
He wanted "cycletrader" but it was taken.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I don't like yuppies, minivans, soccermom/dads, cellphone using drivers, Explorers, Expeditions, Suburbans, & anything else yuppies love to have and flaunt. I guess what I'm saying is, I like being anti-social.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Mine is pretty much self-explanitory but unlike a real "cowboy" I have actually only ridden a horse once. While I was trying to figure out how to ride a wheelie the friggin thing bit me, TWICE!! Haven't been on one of those things since.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
RCjohn said:

What the hell does that have to do with RCjohn? Geez. ;)
rectum commando??? :) i'm sorry john, i just couldn't resist.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts