Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
1badr6 said:
I changed my username from linkinpark0726 to 1badr6

Just to let everyone know

-Nick
Should be 1badr6minusmostofthebodywork

:2cents:
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
why would one say finally?

E.
btw lucky for a fee I could take care of that for ya ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:
why would one say finally?

E.
btw lucky for a fee I could take care of that for ya ;)
I wouldn't charge you for such a favor :p
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
I wouldn't charge you for such a favor :p
darlin you might wanna reread that again... I'd be CHARGIN YOU - :p

E.
but I'll throw this one in as a freebie :eyebrows: just cuz I couldn't resist.... :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
DreamRyder said:
why would one say finally?

E.
btw lucky for a fee I could take care of that for ya ;)
At the ride on Saturday, Nick was saying that he has been asking for this name change for some time...
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
DocThee said:
At the ride on Saturday, Nick was saying that he has been asking for this name change for some time...
ah ... well.. see there lies the problem... he was askin the wrong person :p

E.
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
DocThee said:
He wasn't asking me...lol
no that's not what I meant...

I assumed he was askin one of the bigwigs.. which would explain the taking forever.. where as if he'd asked me I could have done it right away for him ;)

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,279 Posts
I want a name change,
but I also need to remember to log out here too.....:p
no auto logout after a timeframe.....
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
Duneripperxxx said:
I want a name change,
but I also need to remember to log out here too.....:p
no auto logout after a timeframe.....
oh that's a loaded one... LOL... what is it you wish to change to :p

E.
if you dont' want it to remember you.. choose to log in everytime... then it will auto log you off when you close the forum.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
DreamRyder said:
no that's not what I meant...

I assumed he was askin one of the bigwigs.. which would explain the taking forever.. where as if he'd asked me I could have done it right away for him ;)

E.
LOL...got it. I think he was asking one of the big wigs. Too busy polishing their brass I see....lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,279 Posts
DreamRyder said:
oh that's a loaded one... LOL... what is it you wish to change to :p

E.
if you dont' want it to remember you.. choose to log in everytime... then it will auto log you off when you close the forum.
Duner sounds fine. Less of a gangsta/slasher tone.:)
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
Duner said:
Duner sounds fine. Less of a gangsta/slasher tone.:)
Done.... that'll be $20 :D

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,279 Posts
I'll pay ya back in shots, You choose the liquor....lol...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,279 Posts
And I'm humbly greatfull.:)
Your the Best mod in the whole world.;)
 

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
Joined
·
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well this thread got hi-jacked fast, but yea, i didnt know you could E. I thought only administrator's had that ability, not super mods haha. Yea i asked both the big wig admnis, a while ago, and then i just asked yesterday again, and one of them did it.

So yea.

-Nick
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
Duner said:
I'll pay ya back in shots, You choose the liquor....lol...
what is it with you and James and tryin to get me drunk??? lol...

and you wondered why your wife was gettin jealous LMAO!


Duner said:
And I'm humbly greatfull.:)
Your the Best mod in the whole world.;)
now you're just brown noisen :twofinger


1badr6 said:
Well this thread got hi-jacked fast, but yea, i didnt know you could E. I thought only administrator's had that ability, not super mods haha. Yea i asked both the big wig admnis, a while ago, and then i just asked yesterday again, and one of them did it.

So yea.

-Nick
sorry hun.. I'm good for that it seems :p no problem I was just given ya shit ;) the big wigs get busy with life in general and at times aren't around for extended periods so we pretty much have the basic powers to satisfy most needs (except uploading more smilies - which I'm back on them for again lol)

E.
a mother with power to please :eyebrows:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top