Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a used 6x12 enclosed trailer (preferably with ramp doors.) Price range that I’m willing to spend is in the 1500 area. Sorry Chuck, I’m not buying yours. It’s too big for what I need. Any where to look? Shoppes? :cool:

·
Registered
262 Posts
do you need a title with that trailer. I doubt that you will find anything in the $1500.00 range that is roadworthy. But I'll keep an eye out for you.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I think you would be lucky if you could even find something in the lower 2k range. Most trailers are usually kept about brand fricken new or are beat to hell!.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like one to be road worthy that is also accompanied with a title. Brand new ones are in the 3k range. I figured a late 90’s trailer should be in the 1,500$ range.

·
Registered
262 Posts
well I hope your figuring is a alot better than my figuring was. Cause i could not find anything that was worth a darn for $1500.00. Maybe go to Home Depot. Pace makes their trailers for them.. You definetly want one with electric brakes. If you are going to haul it with your truck. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
You got the hitch already, go out of state and steal one. Title it here as home built. Get someone to check it over and do the paper work to get it inspected and then retitled in Pa.

Bike week in Daytona leaves alot of unattended trailers outside of town. Hahahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
262 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
You got the hitch already, go out of state and steal one. Title it here as home built. Get someone to check it over and do the paper work to get it inspected and then retitled in Pa.

Bike week in Daytona leaves alot of unattended trailers outside of town. Hahahahahahahahahaha
I just happen to have a homebuilt title in the safe.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Crammer saw a 6.5' x12' yesterday. Stoped to see how much. $2500. 8 years old, single axle,no brakes,red. As I was talking to the guy his cell rang. SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>I'll keep looking..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts