Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm just about to the end of my daily ride when I come upon a stop light where I wish to turn right at. This jagoff in his caddy has been riding my ass for the last half mile. I slowly cruise to a stop at the light and do not immediately turn right on red. This is because oncoming traffic just was just about to receive a left turn arrow. I didn;t feel like squirting out in front of the big semi that had just started to turn.

So fagface in the car behind me makes a big show of raising up his arms like "Aghghgh I can't believe you didn't go"

I turned back and mouthed **** YOU to him, even though I'm sure my helmet covered up the words.

So what did I do when it was clear to turn? I turned, then pulled over to the side so cock-suck could zoom past.

What I wanted to do was to follow him to his house, burn his house down, then strangle him to death with my bare hands in front of his children.

How do you guys handle the urge to do bad bad bad things to asshole cagers?

Thanks.. this qualifies as my therapy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,547 Posts
Is there something wrong with following the initial urge, it works for me?
Now I just need a bigger back yard or a cheaper supply of sulfuric acid.:D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
apexismaximus said:
Is there something wrong with following the initial urge, it works for me?
Now I just need a bigger back yard or a cheaper supply of sulfuric acid.:D :D :D
Hydrochloric acid is cheaper and it works just as well!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
259 Posts
I was in my cage today trying to pull into MY BUILDING PARKING LOT and this lady wouldn't let me. I got out, and she closed her window real quick as I'm mouthing off to her that I LIVE THERE and stop and go traffic will not stop me from getting home. BITCH.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
old_blue said:
....So what did I do when it was clear to turn? I turned, then pulled over to the side so cock-suck could zoom past.

What I wanted to do was to follow him to his house, burn his house down, then strangle him to death with my bare hands in front of his children.

How do you guys handle the urge to do bad bad bad things to asshole cagers?

Thanks.. this qualifies as my therapy.
Well, if you did what you wanted to do, you wouldn't need therapy. :D :D

I try to AVOID getting the urge to do bad, bad things to asshole cagers by STAYING IN FRONT of cagers, running away the leaving cagers pissed off, or one of my favorite moves: flipping them off then running away. Heh-heh! I know they hate it but there's nothing they can do about it. So they are the ones that will need therapy! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Actually, the pulling over to let him pass was a good thing to do. NOT following the jerkoff home and slowly ending his life was another good thing. I'd say that those two karmically good things nullify the karmically bad thoughts of homicide.

:cool: Despite your best efforts, I'd say that you made some pretty good choices that day! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,547 Posts
elodello said:
Actually, the pulling over to let him pass was a good thing to do. NOT following the jerkoff home and slowly ending his life was another good thing. I'd say that those two karmically good things nullify the karmically bad thoughts of homicide.

:cool: Despite your best efforts, I'd say that you made some pretty good choices that day! :D
I don't think I heard anyone ask for a rational, well thought, and peacefull opinion. That kind of thing is not welcome here!!!
LOL, :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
apexismaximus said:


I don't think I heard anyone ask for a rational, well thought, and peacefull opinion. That kind of thing is not welcome here!!!
LOL, :D :D :D
Yeah Erica. What's up with you?

I say he should have chased the guy down to the next intersection, pulled him outta his car, and beat the shit out of him using his carbon fiber knuckled glove. Whaddaya think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Right! Sorry!
I've been plagued with this rational streak lately. Maybe this will help:

*ahem* Yeah dude! Yous shoulda chased his ass down and beat him with his dentures! What a knob. I hate cagers. I hate all cagers. Why don't we kill them all? Especially since they never wave to me when I wave at them! Bastards!

How's that for being male? ;) :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
I simply bottle up all that negative P & V then demonstrate nasty fighting techniques on my students :D

So far only a few have required long-term hospitalization.

Very therapeudic stress reliever.

Next time you're up at Tahoe, you all should stop by one of my classes :crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Try knocking their mirror of the car. They are made to break away, By the time they figure out what happend you will be in a diff county. It works I've tried it. 4therush
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
577 Posts
pop-rivit the doors on their cage shut.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,547 Posts
Fatman said:
pop-rivit the doors on their cage shut.:D
Actually there might be a great idea in this somewhere. If you are riding in a group (ie backup) why not duct tape their doors shut. You ever try to open a door with duct tape the entire length of the seam. Freakin hard. Maybe take three or four strips and run it over the window onto the roof. Quick and effective. Do this while they're stopped at a light and between other cars so they can't back over you or run away. Have your buddies get the other side of the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited that there is finally a non-damaging way to retaliate. Everyone go out and get some duct tape now, it'll be huge fun. I think I hear the theme from Mission Impossible playing;) ;) ;) ;)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top