Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Ho, Ho, Ho!
Merry Christmas!

I am still around. In pain still, but still here!
Thank you all for your concern!
I am hoping to be able to go to RO tonight for a little bit.
I hope to get a chance to say hi to everyone while I am there!
No making fun of the cripples!

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Glad to hear you're ok Old Man (one of the few around here I can say that to).

What is the final word on your injuries? expected time until full recovery? Any chance of still making it to Keith Code?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Ha!
Wayne is still older than me!

I see Jane's doctor on the 24th. He will take more X-rays to make sure I am coming along ok and everything is straight.

As the pain the collar bone subsides, the pain from the bruised ribs arises. The only thing broken is the collar bone, but the left side ribs hurt alot and are badly bruised, but not black and blue.

The left hip has major bruising, but no damage, no pain. Just black and blue from knee to almost armpit.

I will have a total of about 8 wks before I can ride again, so sadly, KC had to be cancelled. At my "young age", they have to make sure that the collar bone heals properly, otherwise I could end up with a mostly useless left arm and a life of pain. Not what I am interested in, so we wait and follow the doctor's advice.

The bike is all taken care of, insurance wise. Now I just have to figure out what I might get next. Wheelchair, jet ski, 2008 Hayabusa, whatever.

I hope I can see you guys tonight in RO!

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Now I just have to figure out what I might get next. Wheelchair, jet ski, 2008 Hayabusa, whatever.

Not me, have to finish prepping for Sunday.

Hey Webb, maybe you should just take this off my hands.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Ha!
Wayne is still older than me!

I see Jane's doctor on the 24th. He will take more X-rays to make sure I am coming along ok and everything is straight.

As the pain the collar bone subsides, the pain from the bruised ribs arises. The only thing broken is the collar bone, but the left side ribs hurt alot and are badly bruised, but not black and blue.

The left hip has major bruising, but no damage, no pain. Just black and blue from knee to almost armpit.

I will have a total of about 8 wks before I can ride again, so sadly, KC had to be cancelled. At my "young age", they have to make sure that the collar bone heals properly, otherwise I could end up with a mostly useless left arm and a life of pain. Not what I am interested in, so we wait and follow the doctor's advice.

The bike is all taken care of, insurance wise. Now I just have to figure out what I might get next. Wheelchair, jet ski, 2008 Hayabusa, whatever.

Ahhhh, so you saw Dr. Ditkoff. He did the surgery on my both my dads knees. I have been going to him since high school.

Yeah, follow his advice, don't do what I did and jump on my bike at the track in 3 weeks. :rolleyes:

Sorry about all the bruising Webb. At least nothing else is broken. I am glad to see you posting.:thumbs2:

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Holy crap.
I never read the AA ride thread and never knew you had an incident.
OMG...
Webb, Hope you heal up soon, and glad to hear your ok.:jawdrop::(

I musta looked like an insensitive ass on the board here...:rolleyes:
I never knew anything happened....:(

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Hey Chris!
Your bike is looking very nice!
You going to be like James and switch over to the Duc side?

Jane, the doc seems very good. Sorry that I have to be seeing him, but so far, so good! I said hi from you when I saw him last.

Dale, no problem!
I am not too impressed with myself to go shouting from the church tops about how I fall down, go boom. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Little by little, I am improving.
ATGATT, so I really did not lose any flesh and I was pretty well protected.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Webb!

You never call, you never write, you never e-mail, and I gotta stumble in here to see that you got in a wreck!

Drop me a line sometime. It's been a year since we went to the Pit and I was thinking of setting something like that up again with you and Jim.

How's the recovery? Sounds like it'll be awhile before you can go shooting?

Rob

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Hey Webb!

You never call, you never write, you never e-mail, and I gotta stumble in here to see that you got in a wreck!

Drop me a line sometime. It's been a year since we went to the Pit and I was thinking of setting something like that up again with you and Jim.

How's the recovery? Sounds like it'll be awhile before you can go shooting?

Rob
Sounds like Webb dumped you, What a jerk, he could have at least done it on your Myspace page :laughing:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Holy crap.
I never read the AA ride thread and never knew you had an incident.
OMG...
Webb, Hope you heal up soon, and glad to hear your ok.:jawdrop::(

I musta looked like an insensitive ass on the board here...:rolleyes:
I never knew anything happened....:(
Duner an insensitive ass, Never.

·
Registered
732 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Hello Rob!
Where have you been?
I keep in touch with you by telling people to take your class as often as I can!

Yes, I should email somewhat more often!
I will be much improved by June, the doc's tell me. Because I am 21-ish, they want me to be fully recovered before I go and get stupid again!!!
A trip to the pit will be very welcome!
We need to set that up again!
I know many people would like to come and blast away!!

Dwight, Happy Birthday!
Until the choir at our church ends for the summer, I have to babysit Wed nights, so I am stuck home. Oh well, it will be finished soon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts