1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
So, when is the Vassar ride? The calendar still says May 27th but I thought someone said that it was going to change. Any ideas?

Jen

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Did someone say Vassar :drool: hehee....

Any chance ya got a list of rides and dates ... I was wantin to print something off that would easy to have as a quick reference ;)

E.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey E,

Click on the bluto's link abouve and then choose the month tab. After the new page loads, there will be a list for that month at the bottom. You could prolly copy and paste to a word doc and then edit out all the extra.

If there's an easier way I'm sure bluto will post up.

Wendy

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
thanks wendy... yeah I'm being lazy and didn't want to have to go to each month adn do a copy and paste...

E.
:eek:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
CALENDAR UPDATES HAVE BEEN MADE!!!

May 20th & 21st – ADD Recreational Leisure Corps Open House

July 9th - Vassar

August 12th - Caseville Vassar

If there is a ride you feel is missing please let me know.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Is there any way we can slide the Cedar Point trip down a weekend so I can put a ride for the 9th of September?

It's for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and it starts and ends at Boomers (the same place that some of you go to on Thursday nights).

Headlight.....did you get my PM??

Jen

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Can you please add one for me then?

It's for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Light the night is having it's own ride! :) It's on September 9th. Registration begins at 10:30 (or in advance) and the ride starts at noon. It starts and ends at Boomers.

Here's the flyer:

Jen

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wokay...I shall repeat and clarify. I make changes to club events and rides when headlight tells me to...he tells me to when he brings a change to the officers, we review and make a change. I make additions when you guys tell me to for info purposes. (or if you have a ride you want to lead or your own trip...etc) sooo...there is a Cedar Point trip scheduled for that date...plus I think we already have a charity ride tenatively planned and the first date if we can get it is the 9th. IF we do another charity ride that we are sponsoring and putting together on the same date as another, it's a direct conflict so I'm not going to put that up there. Too confusing. IF the cedar point trip stays, our charity ride ends up being a different date than the 9th...then fo sho I'll put this one up along side it on the calendar. That way, whoever isn't going on the trip will know about the charity ride. Not everyone can afford trips either time or money wise anyway. The trip being the club event, the charity ride as an fyi. Make more sense? Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts