Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Damn it was already on channel 11? Think theres anychance they`ll re-air it on 31? Or did someone get it on tape and happen to be able to upload it, or send it through aim or something?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I didn't get to see any of the reports on the ride. Hopeful someone will make a copy of a tape or we can have a viewing at some ones house (Madbusa's). Hahahahahahaha.

·
Registered
925 Posts
haha I just saw it... Good stuff :laughing:

·
Registered
28 Posts
good job guys I got a call about it and thats impressive it made the news , I am in boston and not on the news here. lol but serious good job wish my white ass could have been seen on it tooooo!!!!!!!

·
Registered
925 Posts
DeaPee said:
cept the 3 bikes going down part :-(
You can`t post something like that and leave out all the info on who/what/where/when/how, hopefully no one went down while they were still in their undies

·
Registered
224 Posts
first one i wasn't ther efor...some dude hit someone from behind and dropped it??

second one, zac or whatever on his yellow gixxer cut rainman (i think) off without a turn signal or anything and he clipped his back tire...went down, bike spun around he was in his undies...not just my point of view there, zac, so if you read this dont be mad at me...that shit was your fault...dunno why dave or whoever is gonna pay for that.

third was john (r6) doing a U'ey up on grandview, just seemed to stop and fall right over...minor damage in all 3 i think...no one hurt.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I want to thank EVERYONE for coming out yesterday. It was soooooooo much cooler than I even dreamed it could be. I got to watch it on Fox's 10oclock news, KDKA, and WPXI. I missed the WTAE coverage while I was on my way back to school. That was sooooooo awesome last night.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yeah I had a great time last night!

I saw the 53, 11, and 2 coverage. Go Carey you media whore! Noone can top that now. 0lllllll0 and Crammer may post whore but you are our media whore!! :D

Sorry to Amy and John and Zac who dropped their bikes. :(

Too bad there was hardly anyone at the Voo Doo Lounge! :p

·
Registered
459 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
I saw 11s short or should I say "brief" coverage.
had to go there didnt ya rich. well congrates to carey on a job well done. hope it gets you some extra credit at school. :D

·
Registered
848 Posts
KLRBE said:
had to go there didnt ya rich. well congrates to carey on a job well done. hope it gets you some extra credit at school. :D
me too, b/c I didn't do half the homework I should have done this past week. :eek: hahahaha

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
has anyone found any media links about the ride? i don't know where to look due to not being from your area.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts