Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Hey chris. I jus bumped the boondock saints thread a few days ago.

Still stunting for sandra bullock huh?

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Good to see you back! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hola Everyone...

Thanks for the warm return welcome...

Tipp - Boondock forever rules.. I've seen that movie at least 100 times. I'm finally to the point where I don't think it's possible for me to catch a new detail and as you know, that's saying alot for a movie as chock full of little notables such as BDS.

Kev - Whaaazzzup my man! How are you doing bro? Well, long story short I have a renued interest in sportbikes so.. that's what brought me back I guess. I've been internetting on different sites and what not = but SBW will always be my first :D Yes, Linds and I are still together, living together close to Philly actually.

Katie.. and... ummm... what's your name again... Oh Scott - that's it, right? :D How are you two?? When is Jr. sarcastic due? Oh and nice shot, good catch... I think I already said that though.... ;)

So who else is around from way back when....?? I remember guys like AZ Scott, Pete, (I know RC is still around) and a bunch of others from when I first started posting.. I think most of them are gone.. Hopefully only from SBW..

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

By the way, I now buy wrecked bikes or bikes with blown motors. So if any of you know of someone who wants to sell their bike - Let me know. I don't normally purchase intact bikes unless the deal is great.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tippmann said:
Hey chris. I jus bumped the boondock saints thread a few days ago.

Still stunting for sandra bullock huh?
Can you believe she married that tool, JJ - With that said, I'm pretty confident that I actually had a chance. I mean, the shit I build, runs! :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Chris you posted a stunt (wheelie, type stuff) several years ago... you were my hero. :D I moved and tood a 3 year vacation and had to change my login because I forgot my password. Glad you're back!

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
chris_y2k_r1 said:
Yes, Linds and I are still together, living together close to Philly actually.

Katie.. and... ummm... what's your name again... Oh Scott - that's it, right? :D How are you two?? When is Jr. sarcastic due? Oh and nice shot, good catch... I think I already said that though.... ;)
Cool! I'm glad that things are working out for you two, though I have to wonder, has she seduced you to the dark side yet (liberalism)? :laughing: Any big plans?

Nice catch #2! #1 is nearly two years old, and this one is also an October baby. Yes, we know there are other months to have kids, but it has worked so nicely in the past for us. :twofinger

Scott and I are well and happy, haven't moved in nearly three years, which is why we are still married. :laughing: August will be anniversary #4, and to be honest, every year gets better. :love:

Glad to see you back!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
chris_y2k_r1 said:
Hola Everyone...

Kev - Whaaazzzup my man! How are you doing bro? Well, long story short I have a renued interest in sportbikes so.. that's what brought me back I guess. I've been internetting on different sites and what not = but SBW will always be my first :D Yes, Linds and I are still together, living together close to Philly actually.
I'll be in the Philly area next week with the wife and kids. We'll be in Princeton for 2 days, then NYC for 2 days, then Ocean city for a week. If you feel like cruising out to the shore for a day, let me know, we can probably leave the kids with the grandparents, and meet up for a drink.

BTW, did you catch Boondock Saints on the Big screen last month? Oh man that was bad ass!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Kevlar7R said:
I'll be in the Philly area next week with the wife and kids. We'll be in Princeton for 2 days, then NYC for 2 days, then Ocean city for a week. If you feel like cruising out to the shore for a day, let me know, we can probably leave the kids with the grandparents, and meet up for a drink.

BTW, did you catch Boondock Saints on the Big screen last month? Oh man that was bad ass!!!!!!
I'll be in philly on monday and tuesday of this week. I'm 5'10, brown hair. Wave if you see me.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh Cool, so some of you all are old peeps with new names.. Good deal. :D

Ski - What was your original alias?

Katie - Yes, I know this is number two - Either that or you like pictures of other peoples kids with pitch forks... Wasn't quite sure, although at first I thought it was Scott, you know, a more recenty pic.

No, I'm not liberal.. well no more than I ever was. I am who I am, some dig it - some don't.

Hey - is that Fuster homo still around??

:laughing:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts