Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Good news :thumbs2: I had fun out there last year. My wife and I were just talking about the place since we drove right by it last weekend on the way to Harbor Beach.

Maybe i don't understand the terminology yet but there doesnt seem to be that many days on the calendar for a "run what ya brung" day

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
maby they will have another "motorcycle shoot-out" trype of event. i enjoyed seeing all the cruiser and harley bikes racing in flip flops, brain buckets and wife beaters, and the couple guys racing with "ape hangers". funny stuff.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
maby they will have another "motorcycle shoot-out" trype of event. i enjoyed seeing all the cruiser and harley bikes racing in flip flops, brain buckets and wife beaters, and the couple guys racing with "ape hangers". funny stuff.

Funny you should mention it.

So far this spring I saw three harleys broke on the side of the road,
and one sportbike rider riding on vandyke freeway in shorts, loafers, and a t-shirt with a temporary cast on his leg and a crutch bungied to his bike.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
When Ubly announced its closing we all were worried. But for some reason a few peeps had a hunch that it would not close, or in fact reopen. So here it is, the next season and no love lost...we have Ubly again.

So, what's the deal? New owners??

·
Registered
443 Posts
never been to ubly.. i'd like to check it out.. is it $20 days like Milan?
Shit... last time I was there... sometime in Aug-Sept it was $5 to get in $10 to run... There wasn't many people so there was really no waiting!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
I heard new owners as well for this year but also heard that wasn't happening..

it would be nice if it did get an over haul (especially a longer shut down area) would love to take the busa back there to pull some 7 sec passes :love:

not even fully setup and being my first day on her and I managed to get an 8.03 at US131 on Friday.. I'm sure a few more test and tunes I'll have her in the 7's

BUT I need alot more shut down at 187mph than what Ubly had if I were to run the 1/4 there...
:thumbs2:

E.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts