Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK here's a heads up to AHSA's Spring Fling. Same as always, everyones invited to the test and tune day. All of Ubly's normal rules apply. Hope to see ya there.

Mike

Matt bring the Monte out!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
I should be there granted the busa is still together and running LOL...

I have her finally all back together from all the winter mods and the body work should be back this wed (half painted however.. cant' wait for the rest)

I would have been to Ubly already by now but I have been waiting on the painter all this time...

See the usuals and maybe some new faces on the 19th...

E.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
I'll be there to watch you guys, weather permitting...
Looking forward ta meet ya, Speedy.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
SpeedyZ said:
X2
why no racing? Bring the sandrail. that would be sweet!
I'd love to, but the trailering and breakage money is out of budget currently.
On 32 to 40 hours at work currently, with billing based on 40 hours, four years ago. I just had to skip out on West Virginia riding already.:D
Ubly is still a nice ride and good time, going up on the bike or in a cage.:thumb:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Bansheeman410 said:
I'll be there. how about this weekend?
I will be at Milan this SUNDAY... then US 131 on May 11th ...

but Ubly is open for Test and Tune from 2 to 8 this Sat for those interested... AND I'm now going to UBLY this Sat....

E.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure who plans on going to this but I won't be going now :( 2 reasons being cars not done and I have to work. If the car was running I'd skip work in a minute to go race it. I may show up if they cancel work. I won't know till Thursday. A few car club members will still be there

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
I'm out also.
The wife needs to work this sat and I need to babysit and run her garage sale with her mom...:barf:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
well I'm still on board for Sat and Sun at Ubly.... gotta get some bugs worked out of me before I head back out to US131 again with a few from the last event....

See whomever shows up at the track :D

weather is lookin great so far.... well the report does... not today's actual weather LOL

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
gettin bike ready to load ... gonna go get the Co2's refilled and should be at the track easily by 1 or 1:30 ....

track starts at 2 today and Noon Tomorrow...

I'll be there both days... see whom ever there... weather lookin good up here already :thumb:

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
DemonRR said:
ill see you there tomorrow. rolling up with my 1000rr and my buddy is bringing his white 5.0. see ya there tomorrow. ill will be wearing my red power ranger suit. lol
cool see you there... this will be me :D

so be sure to pull on up and pit next to me... it'll be good to have another bike to run with...

E.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
sounds good. ill be on an all black 1000rr. might have to do a few things to her today to get ready for tomorrow (clutch bleed, chain maitinence).

and dont smoke me too bad out there. lol

this will be my 1st time running her at the track.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts