Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday June 25 - 'Michigan Motorcycle Drags' - Testing, Fun Drags, Grudge and Bracket races. Mens & Womens Heads Up Street Race. $10 Race or Watch
Open Noon

I'm considering on going this Sunday and takin the kids... any others?

E.

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jdagsxr said:
no see thats a strap-on. c'mon. i know u know the difference. don't make me prove it. see ya sunday.:twofinger
yeah an extension strap-on for guys... LOL :twofinger (just going by the product description - wouldn't know personally )

who all comin up with ya?

It'll be good to see you Webb.. now we gotta get your busa out there ;) - and no wins here.. just goin for fun since I aint' even tried to launch in almost a year :eek:

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fasterbusa said:
Uh huh.
We will see.
Just taking pictures this trip.
ahhhh well that's nice of you to let me run her for you ;)

E.
j/k stock busa would probably throw me for a loop if it wasn't lowered and extended to help keep the front down :p

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fasterbusa said:
Hmmm.
Well, you can sit on it and you can polish it.
Now go ride Chuck's Busa.
uhm... I ain't got a problem with the sitting part but def not gonna polish it :twofinger

as for chucks' been there - done that - don't care for the way the busa handles when I need to make a U-turn :p

E.
where's Andy??? figured he'd be all over this since I didnt' line up with him and his buddy last time :( he must be working unlike the rest of us slackers :p

·
Registered
226 Posts
i think the scary part is that you knew exactly where to find a link like that. with that being said i will say no more. looks like we will at least have to race for reaction times. thats about the only thing we can race on.:D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jdagsxr said:
i think the scary part is that you knew exactly where to find a link like that. with that being said i will say no more. looks like we will at least have to race for reaction times. thats about the only thing we can race on.:D
actually when I typed in your words for a search to see what you were talking about THAT's what came up first :twofinger

nope not even reaction times.... I'm so out of practive - I'll be lucky to not stall :p

fasterbusa said:
Your supposed to turn them?
:laughing:

E.

·
Registered
32 Posts
ubly

Waz up J,......I might try make it with the 60" gsxr. Anyone know if the heads up race is gonna be a hot lap deal, or if there gonna give some time between rounds? "thanks"
Frank

·
Registered
679 Posts
Re: ubly

swungr6 said:
Waz up J,......I might try make it with the 60" gsxr. Anyone know if the heads up race is gonna be a hot lap deal, or if there gonna give some time between rounds? "thanks"
Frank
Waste of a trip for you LOL

it is pretty much test in tune for heads up racing

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
never been to Ubly when they've done anything other than Test and Tune all day so no clue how they plan to do this Sunday :confused: their site is a lil lacking in the informative area LOL

E.

·
Registered
226 Posts
i'm sure there will be plenty of time in between. it says on there web site something about grudge racing and bracket racing. my guess is that it will be mostly t and t. still you should come out. weather looks perfect. c ya there.:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
You going to norwalk this weekend lonnie? I talked to Willie Will a couple days ago, we were talk'n about going for the chaos but who knows. I might have to work sat.

·
Registered
679 Posts
swungr6 said:
You going to norwalk this weekend lonnie? I talked to Willie Will a couple days ago, we were talk'n about going for the chaos but who knows. I might have to work sat.
No I just got my boostcontroller back so I have to get it all hooked up. I`ll be at Milan on the 30th, US131 on the 2nd and then prostar 14,15,16 of July. You should sign up for the grudge racing there:cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
sonicsbomb said:
No I just got my boostcontroller back so I have to get it all hooked up. I`ll be at Milan on the 30th, US131 on the 2nd and then prostar 14,15,16 of July. You should sign up for the grudge racing there:cool:
grudge racing where? prostar? Hopefully I have a longer arm & multistage for this thing soon, maybe I'll be able to half a$$ compete at milan.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts