Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ubly
Test and Tune 2pm - 8pm

$ 15.00 to run
$ 8 to spectate

raindate May 6th

I'll be runnin at ubly this Sat to get the bike in order for Milan on Sunday May 6th...

Anyone care to join me at Ubly? Come on out.. I will probably be there by 1:30 or so...

E.

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yaz said:
Dammit.. i cant.. i gotta work..

Whens the next Sunday Test n Tune?
May 20th :cool:

E.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Ok,
19 or 20th?
Speedy has it posted 19th, you say 20th....which is it?
I'd hate to see anybody waste an hours drive worth of gas.
:confused:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Duner said:
Ok,
19 or 20th?
Speedy has it posted 19th, you say 20th....which is it?
I'd hate to see anybody waste an hours drive worth of gas.
:confused:
An hour!!!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was answering a question of when is the next SUNDAY date.... that is why I answered the 20th... I will be at the 19th Ubly Date for sure.. Ubly's 20th date is a possibility for me but not for sure at this time...

Apparently Yaz has to work saturdays so he wanted to know when is the next sunday so he could make it...

E.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
DreamRyder said:
I was answering a question of when is the next SUNDAY date.... that is why I answered the 20th... I will be at the 19th Ubly Date for sure.. Ubly's 20th date is a possibility for me but not for sure at this time...

Apparently Yaz has to work saturdays so he wanted to know when is the next sunday so he could make it...

E.
Thanks E.
Just an honest question.

Ubly is an enjoyable ride for me,
Just wanted clairification incase any others run out there on a specific date expecting to find other peeps and they are possibly not there.
:thumb:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not a prod D.

Almighty... what happened to your trailer?

See you there Banshee... now this time come introduce yourself so I know who you are this time ;)

Got bodywork last night... but problem with the lowering links that were shipped to me.. I did not know they were the wrong ones till I went to adjust them and what do ya know.. they are not short enough to get me the ground clearance I need... soooo a buddy is cutting them down for me to make them work..

everything should still be a go for this weekend... I'm so excited... weather is looking fabulous as well :thumb:

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well at least the weather is lookin good today... cuz it sure ain't lookin good for me to get my times I had last year... not yet anyways...

problems with battery at first being too low to engage the fuel pump... got recharged over night...

then the chain has too much slack but not enough to cut a link off and no more adjustment left to take it up...

air shifter is not working... hoping it's just the bottle is empty but can't see how since I just had it filled before the last day I used her. (unless there is a leak ...)

I have an extra bottle and will get it filled on way to Ubly and swap it out at the track.. hoping that is the solution..

launch and shift light indicator don't seem to be working as it should or is set higher than it should be...

the one thing that did seem to do well was the new brake pads.. hopefully they are bedded in decent from the 8 miles of going and slowing at various speeds ...

new rear tire seemed a bit slick with the quick take offs.. will have to make sure she's smokin in the burnout box before I try to launch her at anything more than just 4k's

lower body work seemd to catch alot of air without the yoke in there... BUT no room for it so not sure what I can do to reduce that?

If I can't get the airshifter part figured out there will be NO way I can get good enough times to get my license tomorrow... there ain't much room between the shifter lever and the side stand and I misshifted a few times when my boot slipped out from the edge of the lever....

Cross your fingers I'm outta here in a lil while ...

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
don't worry D. didn't miss much.... track was cold and 20 mph winds...

Best ET I could get was a 9.6 - anytime I tried to get on her hard early on back tire would spin...

not to mention I was way out of practice with my launches and sucked off the line...

I have decided to not do Milan on Sunday... my chain slack is too much to take the chance and can't get it cut till Monday... so hopefully things will be better for me come US131 on Friday.

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
btw - good to see you Web and buddy... I'm sorry I forgot his name... :p

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not too late... you can pay at the Gate even... :D

I'm not sure about the full leathers... or if it is based on your times...

Let me see what I can find out tomorrow for you...

E.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts