Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Maybe I'll see ya there Erik..., I'm coming from downriver, though, so I won't be able to tool around before or after.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'll be up with my dad (on his '65 Bonneville), and a friend with a GSXR750. Leaving Plymouth probably around 6.

Kevin

·
Registered
385 Posts
Bluto said:
I'll probably show up this time. I got a situation I need to deal with there.
Are you bustin knee caps or just breaking a few fingers?? What time are you going I wanna see :twofinger

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ynot said:
Are you bustin knee caps or just breaking a few fingers?? What time are you going I wanna see :twofinger
:laughing: Yeah, I'm curious too

And remember, I won't be there til later, so pllllllllllllllleeeeassssse save the good cruise until I get there:cool: Promise I'll get there quick:squid:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
ynot said:

Take pictures....I will not be there tonight...will not get out till after 9pm and by the time I shower and get going its going to be not worth it....

·
Registered
37 Posts
RO

I have yet to go , so if anybody wants to meet up somewhere I could go check it out. Let me know where and what time to be there.....

Kevin

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Ill be there but just not sure what time. I have work thing I have to deal with till 7.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Not sure what I am gonna do. Anyone wanna ride me bitch. Karen? I promise to get it up this time.:laughing:

·
Registered
22 Posts
i have class till around 8 in rochester - is there any perticular place you all meet up down there?

i should be there around 8 20 or so

·
Registered
966 Posts
Good to see you out again Chuck. Real men ride 50's:twofinger

1 - 20 of 30 Posts