Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who have TBR slip ons or who have personally heard TBR slip ons before, what's your opinion? I want LOUD!!!:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a 2bros slip on for my 929. Its not insanely loud but it does have a nice basey type of growl. That was want I wanted versus the really loud kind. I'd recommend it. If you want really loud, I heard my friend's Ducati 998 with Vance and Hines exhaust. It was really loud. Not sure if that was because it was a v-twin or what.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Yup

I have a slip on on my VFR, sounds great actually! Some people even swear it makes the bike sound like a twin.

It is loud, but not that loud. Deep growl is more like it. :cool:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Like they said if you want growl go for the 2 bros.. you want bark get a Jardine... if you REALLY WANT !LOUD! get a D&D. I have a D&D slip on for my F2 and its louder then any bike ive heard. As the rider you never really hear your bike compared to others and you may think they have a louder or just as loud pipe but believe me.. NOBODY at the recent dyno session was louder then my bike. I thought one guy on a 750 or 1k who stripped the packing from his pipe had me but come my turn half the people were backing away from the shop and the others were curious what the hell was on the dyno. Sounds awesome too.. Not the most solid sound but definately distinguishable between the rest. I love the way it sounds... its too bad i cant hear that when im riding it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a T.B. on my F4 and it is very deep. I ride with an R1 with a D&D, a 900RR with a D&D, a ZX9R with a muzzy, and a TL1000R with twin Yoshis, and mine is the second loudest and deepest behind the T.L. I love the tone of my T.B. It sounds like you mean business. It's not hi pitched and whiney like the others I ride with. I'd go with the T.B.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Two Bros.

I've got a high mount Two Bros. on my VFR - the thing sounds like a small block Chevy - I'm taking it off - reminds me too much of NASCAR!

·
Registered
82 Posts
i love my 2bros pipe, i'm always getting good comments from other bikers, they all think it's the 9R at first. The sound is great too, my favorite. My last pipe was a Yosh, didn't like it as much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts