Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of them?

I was on my way back from MotorCity Powersports through Keego via Orchard Lake Rd and stopped in there. They don't have a lot of stuff on the floor yet but they just opened a couple weeks ago. Anyway, here is their info:

2635 Orchard Lake Rd
Sylvan Lake MI 48320
248 681-5660

Ken Dencer is the owner. Anyone know him? Just thought I'd pass around the info.

Jen

·
Registered
354 Posts
There were 3 little Q-T-Pies passing out fliers for Twisted Cycle and Accessories in RO tonight. One of the little sweeties told me that they will be selling Korean motorcycles and scooters

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
ChoCha.....
Post up on that Bike Night ad at your other turf.....:)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yeah i live right around the corner from them now in keego, they have a few used bikes out front and a bunch of stuff inside, never stopped in when they were open but i looked into the window one day after they had closed. if i get home from work in time today i may stop in and check them out, i've had the itch to for a while now since i first saw them open up.

jen if you come up there sometime give me a call, long time no see and i'm just about half a mile up cass lake rd from orchard lake rd.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
636Jen said:
:thumb: Will do! Maybe you can come ride sometime too! ;)

Jen
ugh...yeah forgot to change my info...actually sold both my bikes last week, just bought that supra and paid off my credit cards, so i spent a lot of money. im lookin for another one, but i dunno insurance is killer until november when my tickets all go bye bye. basically, i pay cash for every bike i buy since if i finance i need full coverage, but then i have 5 or 6 grand into a bike that if i crash im totally fucked, so im kinda waiting for my insurance rates to drop, since my agent told me they will drop by over 100 a month easily for next season. we'll see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts