Sportbike World banner

Twin moons of Lensy

4K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  Tug 
#1 ·
A strange phenomenon occurred a while back when the moons started growing at an alarming rate. I took her in to check the pressures and find that they are indeed over inflated. After much head scratching by the ****** doc we discover that she has a bun in the oven and is due in October:D

Now the first comment I’m expecting is "That will be an end to the comeback and no more bikes for you old son" But I have a cunning plan and may be on a bike before the dam bursts
:squid:

#2 ·
"That will be an end to the comeback and no more bikes for you old son"
I don't like to disapoint!

Congratulations mate:thumb:, i think you may need to do a translation for the ill educated people who cannot grasp the cockney rhyming slang!

Get on to Steven in HKG, he can sort youo out with a bike:D

#3 ·
Oi Oi

Many Congratulations to you both..

Right - enough of that wishy washy crap - where's the piccies of the enlarged moons?
:eyebrows: :drool: :eyebrows: :drool:

#7 ·
Re: YEah

bigphil said:

Is it yours??:twofinger
Someone asked me that when my wife got pregnant too...:huh: :laughing:

Congrats, and nice shot Tug! Nice catch Lensy! :thumb:

#9 ·
TOYS R US

Well, true - It is toy time, and a great excuse to go spendin...

I bought Jake a Scalextric set....

About a year before he was conceived

:thumb: :D

#10 ·
Re: TOYS R US

Chumley said:
Well, true - It is toy time, and a great excuse to go spendin...

I bought Jake a Scalextric set....

About a year before he was conceived

:thumb: :D
The blob already has a 50 scale RC helicopter and a vintage Gibson Les Paul. Going to choose the Scalextric in Sing next month, I thought the GT 40 set would suit both sexes:)
Might chuck in an RC plank just to be on the safe side and perhaps an RC boat:eyebrows:

Also been looking at mini bikes, would a 2005 blade be too big or would I be safe with the growing into it argument:D

#11 ·
Hmm...

The growing into it thing is one helluva long shot... but fak it. I say try it anyway :D

When you in Sg? I am there for a week from 5th April...

#13 ·
Tug! Congrats!!! :D :D

October babies are just a little bit extra cute and smart.

And as for the twin moons? Wait until after the little one arrives, those puppies will be out of control! :eek:

#21 ·
Re: Re: TOYS R US

Tug said:
Going to choose the Scalextric in Sing next month, I thought the GT 40 set would suit both sexes:)
Just so happens that being the now avid collector of things of future value on E-bay that i have nearly all the Scalextric GP bikes and of course theres a couple that came in bulk purchases that may be offered for track testing.
Biaggi for one. It gives me joy to watch him flying through the air, real or model:twofinger

#25 ·
Re: The're gonna blow!

FlymoJoe said:
Nice one Tug, must be the cold Beijing nights?

Just when I thought they couldn't get any bigger :rolleyes:

Good luck to you both.......;)

I will also be in Sing aroung May 10-12 for a beer if your free

Cheers
I arrive on the 9th and will be there for three or four days, if you still have my e mail send your HP number.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.