Sportbike World banner

Tugs Leavin Bash

3K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  Legend 
#1 ·
Seeing as how the ungrateful git is leggin it to China we may as well make the best of it with a boys tour to Phucket.
It's planned for the 18th of June to the 20th
I will organise hotels and flights etc and need a show of hands for those interested. The cut off date will be the end of this month and the ealier you sign up the better as i can get a group flight deal with a bit of luck.

I know it's MSS but that'll still be here when Tug won't and it's immpossible to do other weekends as the man himself can;t make it or one of the 8 already confirmed can't. SO get off yer arses and come and have some fun!!!!

BP

#8 ·
Re: Bash ?

Tug said:
Course were having a local bash, just didnt want to publicise it here in case Leroy the lurker turns up. Mail going out tonight.

Leroy, its a boys tour to Fucket so you dont qualify you lessy:twofinger
I see you still have your sense of humour eh Tug?:rolleyes:

Oh yah...pardon me...its a boys tour.....and I am a man...thats why i dont qualify....:twofinger

#9 ·
Aloha

I'll be in Honolulu - but I'll be thinking about you. NOT:twofinger

Enjoy Tug, Fark me what a weekend that'll be...

Remember standard tour rules though... What goes on tour, stays on tour....

You lucky bastid

#10 ·
Re: Sawat dee

Chumley said:
I'll be in Honolulu - but I'll be thinking about you. NOT:twofinger

Enjoy Tug, Fark me what a weekend that'll be...

Remember standard tour rules though... What goes on tour, stays on tour....

You lucky bastid
Tugs standard tour rules, what happens on tour you probably wont remember:D
BP is in charge so there will be all sorts of jumped up regualtions, bar fines for all "Players" under six foot two.
The last tour I went on with him involved 36 vodie and red bulls in the afternoon cos it was raining:hurl:

#11 ·
That's another month and a half away???

So you haven't left yet???? This has got to be one of the longest drawn out leaving do's I've ever heard of!!! I guess that's no surprise for you clowns, least the person leaving is invited this time :p

The hot gossip is, they all just want you gone :twofinger

Sounds like a great weekend - have fun players :thumb:

#12 ·
Fucket .... I'll be there with bells and a farkin skirt on ... but conditionally ...

1. Leroy stays on a different island
2. Cheap scotish git with hands in pocket does not forget his wallet, .... and leaves his kilt behind..
3. Barcardi breeze drinking is encouraged
4. If I wake up with a bloke with massive tits and a deep voice, we still call 'her' Belinda even if 'she' says her name is Brian ..

#13 ·
Brian ???

Legend said:
Fucket .... I'll be there with bells and a farkin skirt on ... but conditionally ...

1. Leroy stays on a different island
2. Cheap scotish git with hands in pocket does not forget his wallet, .... and leaves his kilt behind..
3. Barcardi breeze drinking is encouraged
4. If I wake up with a bloke with massive tits and a deep voice, we still call 'her' Belinda even if 'she' says her name is Brian ..
1 & 2 are no problem but you may encounter some resistance from the tour veterans on point 3:squid:
On point 4 most blerks in Thailand are called Pom or Nom but almost never Brian Im told:rolleyes:

#16 ·
Drop outs

OK so Paddy has a valid excuse since Goffy twated him last night and burst both of his eardrums:jawdrop:
Silva Spunk Bubble on the other hand has no such excuse and he is officially a nancy boy with an over domineering but hot girl friend:drool:
Legend has just been on the blower asking if I have any space in my suit case for his Bacardi breezers:rolleyes:
Roll on the Tugger Tour of Thailand, only 1 day left whoop whoop:cheers:

#18 ·
The boys are back in town.....

and there's nothing in my version of the Thin Lizzy classic about wearing a bikini down Soi Bangla?????

But we live in modern times and if you can afford a 999R I suppose this must be normal.

#19 ·
i'm still a bit fuzzy round the edges

Farkin ell what a great blast that was.

Legend choose not to adhere to the most obvious and strictest rule at the tour dinner and i may risk breakin the changi convention ( changi rules) but i feel the insult to "tour goers" world wide will justify my " peak behind the scenes" picture.

TBC

PS dont like it? .......you wanna see me with a 9mm pistol eh tug ( Mr laser sight .45 couldn;t hit a barn door) :twofinger

#20 ·
Mine was bent

I think some ferker must have dropped my 45 and bent the sights:rolleyes: bleeding laser was pointing at the moon but with incredable skill I still managed 75%:squid:
Less said about Legend the better:eek:
Top laugh and I dont think we should be breaking tour rules just so we can find out what we already know, that Legend is a plonker.

#21 ·
Uhh ... yup !!!

I spend a night and day puking myself into orbit on my return to sillypore .... but by fark it was worth it.

To all the cants that didn't make it after saying they would ..... you missed a biggy ... and to all those that did make it ... your all caants !!! ...

P.S .. notice to tour nebbies ... do not assume tour rules will be explained to you in advance, do not assume tour rules will remain constant and apply to all in equal measures ... and finally ... make sure the big phil is NOT the judge, and by god ... if Tuggy is your defence ... your farked!

Top tour lads, sorry I was such a wet blanket .... if I had to do it all over again ... I would never have left my room at all ... hahahahahahah

:squid: :squid:

#23 ·
Uggh

Well that photo wasn't worth faaarking downloading.
I already knew you and phil were a couple of ugly bastiids

If your gonna post a pissed up photo, make it a decent one ya muppet!
:finger:

Like this one of my ex boss bonding with the locals.
(I wonder why I changed jobs ??)

Since this photo, the worlds first multiracial conjoined twins have come through a traumatic but successful cranial separation.
Both are currently recovering in Raffles hospital, we wish them luck

;)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.