Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
40 again

In China Im forty again because birthdays before the lunar new year dont count or somthing daft like that:D

·
Registered
315 Posts
In your dreams Tug!

It only applies to Chinese people or have you converted? Even then, your age would go up next week.

·
Registered
642 Posts
41 Today

Graeme,

Many Happy Returns.

Presumably your're 40 again to treat yourself another big 4-0 present.

What 2 wheeled variety did you buy ? 600 or a one thou??

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Mid life crisis?

Yeah happy birthday buddy......

and BC I don't think they sell Gixxers to over 40's, a horrible harley might be better suited to such an frail old fella???? :twofinger

I can see it now :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Heh

You made it thru another year...well done:twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Mid life crisis?

Gixxer_Dave said:
Yeah happy birthday buddy......

and BC I don't think they sell Gixxers to over 40's, a horrible harley might be better suited to such an frail old fella???? :twofinger

I can see it now :D
Nice GD !! .... and too scary cause I can just see it too .... bent over with his crack showing while polishing his chain and wheels with WD40, then putting on his purple undie suit for old times sakes and then ... on with the tassled leathers ..... yeee haaa .... the Tugstar rides again :thumb: :twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: Re: Mid life crisis?

Legend said:
Nice GD !! .... and too scary cause I can just see it too .... bent over with his crack showing while polishing his chain and wheels with WD40, then putting on his purple undie suit for old times sakes and then ... on with the tassled leathers ..... yeee haaa .... the Tugstar rides again :thumb: :twofinger
If anybody can handle tassle's it's TUG:cool:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Nipple tassles don't count

Not been much of a response from the birthday boy.....

or don't they have web access in the old folks home??? :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Fark off the lot of you

I was a bit busy so didnt get time to tell you your all a bunch of tossers:twofinger

I did get a new two wheeled beasty for my birthday but unfortunately no motor. Jools got me a new mountain bike:D

Buying bikes is fer mugs Im just gonna rent one this year and probably buy one the year after.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts