Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
think he went this week and she follows next week.

May the force be with him. India! what was he thinkin :eek:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Alive and well

Back in China to trying and get a work permit, You cant do it from there but you have to send your passport there:dunno:

The first couple of weeks involved lots of vodka, rats, rabid dogs, floods, electric shocks, crying wives but no Delhi belly.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
I read the thread title about tugging on jewels or something and felt compelled to check it out. I'm not sure whether I am disappointed or relieved that there are no pictures...:dunno:

I'll piss off now. Carry on. :thumbs2:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: Alive and well

Tug said:

The first couple of weeks involved lots of vodka, rats, rabid dogs, floods, electric shocks, crying wives but no Delhi belly.
Sounds more like Guantanamo ;)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Crash fest

While driving around Delhi yesterday watching the run of the mill crashes (scooter rams a car from behind, car squashes bike against concrete barrier, load falls off truck and squashes a auto rickshaw) I saw my first cow crash :huh: I little Indian Tata micro car hits this feckin huge cow and throws it over the roof. Its quite impressive to see a tonne of cow doing a pirouette 7 feet off the ground:eek: Naturally the cow doesn’t move much after landing on its head and the driver is shitting bricks cos there is a mob forming and they are not happy about the poor cow. Fortunately the cow eventually gets up and walks away with a bit of a limp. The crowd disperse and the driver turns his attention to the squashed sardine can he is driving. It a total mess and cant drive, the whole of the front is mangles and its leaking vital fluids at an alarming rate. All of this in an hour of driving, never a dull moment in India:rolleyes:

I was going to tell you about newspaper headline "angry mob meter out swift justice" story but Im a bit busy so that will have to wait. It involves a pile of bricks a rope and a tree BTW:burnout:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts