Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heres the deal bike is almost at compleation,rims are dipped,pegs and shiftlever dipped,some aftermarket stuff on it...now this is what i am thinking of doing on a blue 04 r1...the graphic sticker on the panels should i remove them or keep it factory looking? Your help and opinions would help..and please do not start talking s#!t on this thread.... Thankyou

·
Registered
427 Posts
I kind of like the factory graphics, but if you can find some sick looking graphics that you really like, I would get them and change it. It sounds like you have put a lot of time and money into makeing the bike look the way you want it, might as well go that extra distance in customizing it into your dream machine. Good luck bro and remember if you like you can't go wrong.:2cents:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
FlewByYou04R1 said:
ok heres the deal bike is almost at compleation,rims are dipped,pegs and shiftlever dipped,some aftermarket stuff on it...now this is what i am thinking of doing on a blue 04 r1...the graphic sticker on the panels should i remove them or keep it factory looking? Your help and opinions would help..and please do not start talking s#!t on this thread.... Thankyou
I do believe we have access to the "Sticker Master" If you want to change them, he'd be the one to hook you up.

J

·
0 Posts
The yamaha tuning fork logo is trick... I would keep the design but get it " done up "

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
dude,
so many options

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
:D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
this is an idea I was playing with. maybe change the color scheme a little but you get the idea

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
:2cents: :2cents:

anyway. I say go custom,
your only limited by your imagination

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
another one I photochopped

I have so many.. how many ideas do you want

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
:drool: :2cents:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
ok last one unless you ask for more

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks guys! u just made it worse lol now i really dont know what i want! ha ha ha ha thanks for the posts...too bad my rims are chrome now or theyd be white for sure....ok great ideas guys now, keeping the bike blue,chrome pegs and rims etc, and try to hide the decal on the tank that is clear coated over...and if i like enough dont be suprised when your idea,or a "chopped" photograph ends up on my bike!!!! he he he

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Over_Dose said:
:2cents: :2cents:

anyway. I say go custom,
your only limited by your imagination

and your wallet....and if you go custom...don't just build a race rep...do something original...otherwise its just another race rep...no matter how sweet a job it is....someone had already done it.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts