Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you name the make/model/year of this bike? I got this photo after this guy broke into my house. Cops aren't seeming to be getting anywhere... if you can be more helpful I would appreciate it and you can brag about how much you know about different bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like a suzuki hayabusa at first glance. I'm sure there'll be plenty of folk to call me out though!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Seems like it has been made between 1999-2005 as it looks as modern model. You are desperate, that is the last option to look for the owner of the bike by guessing the model yourself. I believe that there are still professional people in police, but you should refer to the right one. Good luck, friend. I hope that you will manage to find that man.
Freelancer at Write My Paper | Essay Dune , Travis Folso.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[URL="http://custompaperwritings.com/"]writing services company reviews[/URL]

Buy Here Pay Here dealership web sites have different needs and requirements than a normal used car dealers. Here are 3 easy and inexpensive ways to increase your traffic to your site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Education

Appears like it has been made between 1999-2005 as it looks as current model. You are urgent, that is the last choice to search for the proprietor of the bicycle by speculating the model yourself. I trust that there are as yet expert individuals in police, yet you ought to allude to the correct one. Good fortunes, companion. I trust that you will figure out how to find that man.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Appears like it has been made between 1999-2005 as it looks as current model. You are urgent, that is the last choice to search for the proprietor of the bicycle by speculating the model yourself. I trust that there are as yet expert individuals in police, yet you ought to allude to the correct one. Good fortunes, companion. I trust that you will figure out how to find that man.
It's Great

1 - 10 of 10 Posts