Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
The Godfather said:
Well at least it should be.....:D
I know, I know.

Well if Redline hadn't fallen to shit, then I would still be over there bugging you people. BUT NO. You and Judge had to say " See ya " and leave me hangin. It's your fault that I got addicted to this SBW in the first place. These cats over here are just nice enough to put up with me. So, if you want to blame somebody for my pesty ness, then blame the Godfather!!!!!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Re: Re: Triumph forum renamed "INKY'S PLACE"

Inky said:
I know, I know.

Well if Redline hadn't fallen to shit, then I would still be over there bugging you people. BUT NO. You and Judge had to say " See ya " and leave me hangin. It's your fault that I got addicted to this SBW in the first place. These cats over here are just nice enough to put up with me. So, if you want to blame somebody for my pesty ness, then blame the Godfather!!!!!!!
typical dang woman,trying to blame us poor helpless men for your being pesky:rolleyes: :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Inky said:

Well if Redline hadn't fallen to shit, then I would still be over there bugging you people. BUT NO. You and Judge had to say " See ya " and leave me hangin.
1.Redline is doing fine.
2. I didnt leave nor did Judge.... were just re tooling to be even more obnoxious (sp)

If thats possible.....

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Triumph forum renamed "INKY'S PLACE"

The Godfather said:
1.Redline is doing fine.
2. I didnt leave nor did Judge.... were just re tooling to be even more obnoxious (sp)

If thats possible.....
Yep, you two are a bunch of "tools" alright.

Redline went to hell, admit it, and get over it.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Inky said:
And like an idiot, I followed said link....................

Well, I'm going to check the last of these and then start to work on my taxes.............don't you just wanna help?
oh yeah,tax time come around it makes me think that a nice cave in the mountains couldn't so bad after all:rolleyes:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Inky said:

WELL I GUESS IF YOU WANT THINGS DONE RIGHT YOU GOTTA DO THEM YOURSELF, RIGHT?

SOME PEOPLES KIDS.........

THE KIDDIES AT RL WILL BE FINE WITHOUT THE GODFATHER RUNNING THINGS....

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Triumph forum renamed "INKY'S PLACE"

The Godfather said:
WELL I GUESS IF YOU WANT THINGS DONE RIGHT YOU GOTTA DO THEM YOURSELF, RIGHT?

SOME PEOPLES KIDS.........

THE KIDDIES AT RL WILL BE FINE WITHOUT THE GODFATHER RUNNING THINGS....
Yeah, you keep thinking that.

That's why there's only 2 peeps around here that do things......if one doesn't do it, then the other one does!

Yea!!!!!!!!! 3 1/2 hours of torture and the books are ready for the accountant!!!!!!!!

I need a massage.:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts