Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
Hi maliladisco and welcome to the forum :)

Cool pictures, I enjoyed viewing. As far I could understand with my poor Italian, it's the site of a discoteque in Italy, that also hosts motorcycle forum. Great idea!

Aris

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
Hey Maniladisco, is that you and your speed triple in the picture above?
I think your bike is on fire! :D

Aris

·
Registered
309 Posts
maniladisco said:
Yes we call special a moto or a car customized.

No i am not the man on the foto above, you can see me at www.maniladisco.com
Cool!:D I am in the process of doing that kind of thing to my bike. It's not a Triumph, I'm afraid. But I am always looking for ideas.

I especially like the underseat exhaust. I have a friend with a Daytona that has that exhaust. The seat would get VERY hot. He works for an aerospace company that is making parts for the international space station, so he got them to make a heat shield (which he designed) that he mounted over the exhaust. Works great! I think they are trying to sell them to the general public now.:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Maniladiso, that is a sweet site, I got to know were I can get that chin spoiler in most of the photos. jack lilley maybe?

triple buzz:D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Parts?

Hey, the Speed Triple looks SWEET. Always wanted one, but it was always a little out of my price range. I wanted to ask if you know where can I find add-ons and mods for my bike? It's the Honda 919, but I know it's been in Europe for awhile as the Hornet. I figured it's been tweaked and modified so many times that there has to be plenty of places to get mods from. Anyway, keep up the good work on the bike and website (but ESPECIALLY the bike)!
PEACE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts