Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time up in TC this weekend. I would like to thank John for letting us come up and stay at his place and for his hospitality. 8 bikes for a weekend ride in TC, not a bad turnout.

Torch Lake boat launch in Alden

Attachments

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What happens when you pass mutliple cars with a cop comming the other way.

And this answers the question of run or stop. We pulled over immedietly and waited for him to turn around. Cool cop, just a warning to slow it down.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
GPZRider said:
Had a great time up in TC this weekend. I would like to thank John for letting us come up and stay at his place and for his hospitality. 8 bikes for a weekend ride in TC, not a bad turnout.

Torch Lake boat launch in Alden
Looks like you guys had a great trip. I can't wait for Port Huron next sunday:D

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
GPZRider said:
We pulled over immedietly and waited for him to turn around. Cool cop, just a warning to slow it down.
thats because you told them you were with Redline. The number one ama chartered sportbike club in Detroit. :twofinger

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
PS
looks like a good time. Perfect weather. glad you guys all went. whats with the looping bikes comment though?

·
Registered
239 Posts
I didnt loop a single bike so I will let someone else respond to that ;)

All i can say is it was an awesome weekend. Had alot of fun and would like to think that I improved as a rider. Thanks again to John for the hospitality and to Chris for getting me up there.

We definitely have some stories, you'll just have to find someone 2 tell ya :cool:

PS Chuck post the pic with me in between those 2 hotties..thanks

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
GPZRider said:
What happens when you pass mutliple cars with a cop comming the other way.

And this answers the question of run or stop. We pulled over immedietly and waited for him to turn around. Cool cop, just a warning to slow it down.
I love hearing these stories! :) Glad to see you guys had a great turnout!

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I had a great time this weekend too, Thanks to Jon for his hospitality, and thanks also to Gary, Ken, Nick, Glen, Kyle, & Jose for some excellent riding. How come noone mentioned the other cop who also gave us a warning. The looping ionvolved my CR250 and the fiddy, actually moreso the fiddy.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Great ride all around. Finally got to ride the Tunnel of Trees Road and I found some awesome backroads on the way home yesterday :)

Thanks John for the hospitality, and Gary for helping me drive the bike down. See ya guys later :D

·
Registered
428 Posts
GlenF4i said:
I didnt loop a single bike so I will let someone else respond to that ;)

All i can say is it was an awesome weekend. Had alot of fun and would like to think that I improved as a rider. Thanks again to John for the hospitality and to Chris for getting me up there.

We definitely have some stories, you'll just have to find someone 2 tell ya :cool:

PS Chuck post the pic with me in between those 2 hotties..thanks
You're right. How are those nuts and toes he he he:twofinger

·
Registered
436 Posts
awsome ride!

thanks again john for letting us stay up there. i had a blast. i would love to do it anytime. my ass cheek doesnt hurt as much anymore. danm 250 wheelie. oh and if u all are wondering about the cop thing. to hard to explain on the comp just gotta wait and find out. hey glen hows ur nuts? lol ahaha ok im outta her peace

·
Registered
239 Posts
Im ok

No serious damage 2 the fellas or my toes. The only damage was done to my tire. The last day there it was worn down to the cords:mad:

I'm going to order a new one soon so if anyone can let me borrow their rear stand that would be great-or even if you let me bring my bike over to take the tire off and put back on after mounting I would appreciate it.

Help me to not be a:squid: and ride around on a tire that could blow at any moment.

[email protected]
or PM or post up or w/e
thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts