Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
jdd02R1 said:
Hey all-

I know it's late in the season, but it is about that time.

The deal is we will stay @ my family's farm in cedar.

If you are interested or planning on attending, PM me.

John

So it's a pretty big farm with lots of bedrooms? Or would this be more like Mid where everyone sleeps where they can. Can I get some more details please!

Jen

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Traverse City Ride 9/23-25

kawigirl_636 said:
So it's a pretty big farm with lots of bedrooms? Or would this be more like Mid where everyone sleeps where they can. Can I get some more details please!

Jen
It's a combination. 2200 sq ft. 4 bedrooms 3baths. 1 large L shaped couch and 1 pull out couch. 150 acres for camping if you are so inclined, 2 car garage, and 50 X 100 barn.
Anything else?

·
Registered
966 Posts
linkinpark0726 said:
Just wanted to let everyone know, i went on this last year and it was the best riding i had done in michigan, it was awsome, plus i have been up there millions of times.

-Nick
+1 :thumb:

·
Registered
966 Posts
jdd02R1 said:
So far we have -

John
Nick
Anthony
Christy
Gary

Did i miss anyone?

John, I'm not going to be making it. I was just agreeing with Nick that I was there last year as well and that it is a great time. I'll be in WV that weekend riding some better roads. :twofinger

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hey y'all! Weather isn't looking too good.. I'm out. I've been exhausted and sick anyway.. probably wouldn't help my situation to go run around in the rain. lol

I'm pretty bummed though! :( I love TC!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts