Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JDD02R1 (John) is kind enough to open up his place in Traverse City. Here is the plan: Haul the bikes up to TC Thursday night after work, then ride all day Friday, Saturday, and part of the day Sunday. His place can only sleep 10; there are 7 spots left.

If people want to ride up and hang out that is an option too!

Post up or PM myself or John for details. John knows the territory rather well, and it is some excellent riding for Michigan.:thumb:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I'm definitely in, can't make it up till Friday Night. I will bring my dirtbike (in addition to the streetbike) if anyone else wants to bring theirs. If anyone is interested in going and driving up with me on Friday, I'll be dragging my trailer and will have room for another bike.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
jdd02R1 said:
yeah, 150 total 75 acres cleared with rolling hills that can launch a snowmobile, I don't have dirt bikes but I imagine the same is true for bikes. Not to mention there has to be trails in the area.
tons of trails in that area. just go to the DNR website and you can print of maps of the trail heads, and trails

·
Registered
239 Posts
ATTN: Luckystrike

Hey,
I don't believe I've had the chance to meet you yet but I have been wanting to get back up to TC for awhile. I can't leave Thursday bc I have an exam that night so if that spot is still open on your trailor I'm requesting permission to put my F4i there.

Also, Docthee-you have a PM sent regarding an open spot for this one. O ya, vouch for me and tell Luckystrike I aint a :squid: lol.
Let me know one way or another because if its cool w/ all of you I should be able to make this-I will request off work as soon as i hear from ya:cool:

Glenn
AIM sharp24seven

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Re: ATTN: Luckystrike

GlenF4i said:
Hey,
I don't believe I've had the chance to meet you yet but I have been wanting to get back up to TC for awhile. I can't leave Thursday bc I have an exam that night so if that spot is still open on your trailor I'm requesting permission to put my F4i there.

Also, Docthee-you have a PM sent regarding an open spot for this one. O ya, vouch for me and tell Luckystrike I aint a :squid: lol.
Let me know one way or another because if its cool w/ all of you I should be able to make this-I will request off work as soon as i hear from ya:cool:

Glenn
AIM sharp24seven
Sounds good. Will you be at the mtg Saturday?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thanks and yea

I most likely will make that meeting. I will be riding in with Dan around starting time so I guess I can meet ya then. Looking forward to it and to the trip. :thumb:

PS I believe I have some tie downs and canyon dancers if I will need them-let me know and if needed I will hunt them down.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I have the trailer set up for two with tie-downs and dancers already, but will need some of the tiedowns for the CR going in the truck bed so go ahead and dig them up. ;)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
damn I was hoping to catch the next TC ride since I missed out last year.. but I have to be in Chicago that weekend for work :crying: and worst of it is hubby had told me I could go :( boy this year ain't workin out too good for me and makin rides

ya'll have fun I love that area snowmobilin so can't wait to give it a try on the bike... next time I hope....

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
kuntrykidd said:
I am in! is this not a ride up? I have a full size pick up but will need help getting the bike up there.
You can ride up if ya want to I'm sure. I can carry your gear for you.

·
Registered
436 Posts
hey

im in if u dont mind... im gunna try and get a rm 250 and trialer that up there, and ride if not then im just gunna ride the bike up there. gimme a hoot if thats ok for u guys. oh ken, im gunna smoke ur bike all weekend.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm planning on leaving tomorrow (thurs.) between 6-7pm anyone coming with me?

Hey younger guys, Kyle, Nick, Matt! If you are planing on going and you are under 18, I want to talk with your parents before you come up. Have your mom or dad call me Kyle has my number or you can PM me for the number.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts