Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best-fucking-movie-ever

Well, maybe not ever, but it's probably the best action movie I have ever seen.
If you grew up watching transformers like I did, you will absoutely love it. If you have never seen transformers, the movie will still rock you socks.

god damn that movie was awesome.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
YES!!! IT WAS BEASTLY!!! maybe not beast wars, but nonetheless, it was awesome. It was a very long movie and could have left out all of the small corny parts like that Sector 13 shit.

btw, don't be me and drink a 2 liter coke during the movie and try to hold it in. I took a 5 min piss after it.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude, all i'll drink in a movie is abould have a 20oz bottle. For some reason movies make me have to pee.

awesome movie

·
Registered
848 Posts
Man, now I'm really pissed I haven't seen it yet!

That's it! I'm dragging my roommate to go see it tonight! She made me go see Knocked Up, so this will be my revenge! muahahahaha

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
The 2.75hr length prevented me from seeing it this weekend. Having grown up w/ them and checking out the trailers it looks great. But I've got some pressure to see Ratatouie with the kid so I'll just have to wait and see what wins out.

·
Registered
658 Posts
kanwisch said:
The 2.75hr length prevented me from seeing it this weekend. Having grown up w/ them and checking out the trailers it looks great. But I've got some pressure to see Ratatouie with the kid so I'll just have to wait and see what wins out.
Skip Ratatouille; go see Transformers. The Rat movie was okay, but it's not "the best animated comedy ever" by any stretch. Transformers was awesome.

·
Registered
34 Posts
it was great movie, they went into the humans a little too much, although shia lebouf(sp) made the movie pretty funny, the special effects were on point though, it rocks you, and the sound, it was good but honest opinion i give it an 8/10...one off because it was too packed, and hot, and had ppl on both sides of me, im a big dude, i like having the chairs next to me empty so i dont have to sit with my arms crossed

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Tippmann said:
dude, all i'll drink in a movie is abould have a 20oz bottle. For some reason movies make me have to pee.

awesome movie
HAHA, Me too. I drank a large, which was like a 54oz. Halfway in the movie I was trying to hold it in, then I realized that the movie would be like another 90 mins. I was holding it in so much that I was breaking a sweet. lol Pissed for like 5 mins.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Okay, so I've been looking forward to this movie for... oh, a few months.

Don't get me wrong, the movie was good... but it wasn't the OH MY GOD I THINK I MIGHT JUST HAVE :eek: MY PANTS that I had expected. I think I was too distracted in the fact they acted like a friggin Pontiac Solstice is something super-special... cause that right there made me lose half my concentration.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
saturntangerine said:
Okay, so I've been looking forward to this movie for... oh, a few months.

Don't get me wrong, the movie was good... but it wasn't the OH MY GOD I THINK I MIGHT JUST HAVE :eek: MY PANTS that I had expected. I think I was too distracted in the fact they acted like a friggin Pontiac Solstice is something super-special... cause that right there made me lose half my concentration.

see there's your problem. I was looking forward to it for over a year. By the time it came out i was about to bust a nut. And when Prime finally spoke, damn. It was the same voice as the cartoon.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
:thumbs2: FRIKKIN AWESOME! Loved the humor too. :laughing: Cracked up at Ironhide and Bumblebee the most though. "Shall I terminate the parents?"
"You know we don't harm humans, what is with you?!"
"Just saying, it's an option is all" :laughing:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Jester said:
:thumbs2: FRIKKIN AWESOME! Loved the humor too. :laughing: Cracked up at Ironhide and Bumblebee the most though. "Shall I terminate the parents?"
"You know we don't harm humans, what is with you?!"
"Just saying, it's an option is all" :laughing:
Thanks for bumping this, I just saw it too. Definitely a fun movie and I'm glad the whole love stuff was minimized.

Also saw 300, FINALLY, and actually like Transformers better. But watching 300 in my basement on the 100" with the sound vibrating my laminate floor did make for an experience :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts