Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i called state farm today to get a price on full coverage insurance. the lady tells me that i have to also insure my car. i gave her my info, and then she asks me if i had any tickets or traffic school. i told her i have traffic school coming up, but i thought that didnt count. she tells me they have access to the info, and they DO hold it against you!!!!!!!!:finger: she said it only saves the points, it is still on your record as a ticket.
when i went to court the judge said " speeding 53 over amended to 26 over...deferred to traffic school". i was under the impression that this ticket was basicly dismissed if i complete the traffic school. If you still get punished, WHY even go to traffic school???????? i would have took the points and called it a day:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
im in Kentucky if anyone knows how it works for sure...

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you are going to be an idiot and give sport biking a bad name, atleast know how the law works in your state :finger: :twofinger

·
Registered
1 Posts
Exceeding the speed limit by >14mph gets your insurance rates increased and on your record for 3 years. You go to traffic school to reduce your points on your drivers license and to minimize your speeding fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts