Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks kanwisch

Attachments

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Am I the only one who can't understand how the pic shows the back of the bike in BOTH images, or for that matter, that it even shows the bike in the mirror at all?????? :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Anyone really notice how far the rear tail is? I mean the mudflap is just about hitting the tire!

HAHA, I just thought of something. You know when you have a passenger on the back, and when you break, you feel the force of the person behind you? My god, think of what a 300+ pounder being forced on you whenever you break!!! lol That's enough to loose my balance.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
JBaz said:
Anyone really notice how far the rear tail is? I mean the mudflap is just about hitting the tire!

HAHA, I just thought of something. You know when you have a passenger on the back, and when you break, you feel the force of the person behind you? My god, think of what a 300+ pounder being forced on you whenever you break!!! lol That's enough to loose my balance.
It's not that bad if ya can't even get out of first gear.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Jbaz, if that fatty saw you refer to her as a 300lb'r, she'd be psyched. You're being very generous there!

And I'm sure braking with her on the back would make for an interesting scenario. Especially if her fat rolls were jiggling and moving the bike around.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Huh?

That photo doesn't make sense at all. In the mirror you are looking at the back end of the 300+ lber....yet they are going in the same direction as the vehicle that you can see it from...how does that work? They must have photoshopped the picture of the mirror too, cause it looks all blury at the top of it, like they didn't do a very good job.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts