Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first post on this site. A friend and I have been talking about getting a bike to race. Is there any tracks that people know of in VA or North Carolina. I did a search on the web and came up with nothing.

I dont know how to delete posts but used the search and actualy came up with some info this time. Might have typed it wrong. Feel free to reply if you have an good info though.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Virginia International Raceway is in Danville, VA.

I don't know of any road coarses in NC. There is Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw, SC. Pocono Raceway isn't too far from VA and Summit Point Raceway is in Summit Point, WV.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
john pretty much covered the important stuff (the stuff you can actually ride).

about 8-9 hours from richmond there may end up being a track called beaver run (not holding my breathe). it's kinda near pittsburgh

about 7-8 hours there's rausch creek. there is a race track there, but bring your knobbies. they keep promising that it will be build and ccs keeps scheduling races there. it's north of harrisburg, pa

8-9 hours away is the englishtown track. 1.6 miles, really there. would be an interesting place if there wasn't race track in crash zones. i don't expect anyone to race bikes there.

anyway, the club racer forum is probably better place to find more answers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts