Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
May i inquire

is one having one's nether region royally roasted.

WTF happened to the "leader of the pack', alpha male, bread winner approach....... ya puffta:twofinger
Yes i am single and my rekindled relationship with my left hand is coming along fine. It's taking me out to dinner tonight and if i play my cards right ............................

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
the pair of you

BC Thanks....but i can't make it this weekend. On call all weekend. But getting new colleague soon so it won;t be long before my fat arse is blocking the view of the apex.

Dave....trust me i'm out all the time. Maybe not as much as Legend the slut but not far off. Got so wankered last night i thought i saw Chumley at the bar. Could have been his twin he even talked bollocks and refused to buy a round! uncany:twofinger

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Busy weekend at the track

We had a good weekend with a lot of bikes at the track and a few crashes, of course, none of us experienced SBR campaigners involved in any of those. :D :D

Saturday, a bit of rain, actually only a few drops, perhaps 40 bikes at the track, a lot of them newbies with little or no experience. About 4 people crashed, among them one guy with a very new R1, sorry to say - it doesn't look so new anymore...

Sunday even more bikes, probably close to a hundred, alright, at least 70. The #54 guy, in the picture, crashed at turn 5, he was OK but the bike sutained quite a bit of damage. The suspension linkage broke so the bike was literally on its belly.

The most tenacious was probably bbq doing about 195KM every day, that's about 65 laps over the 2 days! He is getting bloody fast and looks the part as well.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yes

Well done boys top stuff. Glad to see the bike repair boys in KL are busy (again)

No SBR guys on the deck ...whats up? you all turnin into pansy's or just getting old. Bloody hell BC there was a time when ...........:twofinger

That and the cute nurse on the 5th floor of Glenn Eagles Hospital thinks we don't love her anymore! Come on guys don't leave her this way....( there s a song there somewhere):crying:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Yellow Peril on 1krr

rc51vtrsp1 said:
Yellow Peril on the CBR1k??:confused:
rc51vtrsp1,

thanks for letting me have a go on yer lurvely bike. I really enjoyed riding it, quite different from my R1 it definitively felt more stable. It was with difficulty that I came back after just 2 laps.

You're going to change your name now then?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts