Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Nor me

Seeing how I'm in the UK. Merry Christmas everyone. .:cool:

Oh yes, nearly forgot...Slasher and his slashing family were on my flight...the scrooge only bought roach class tickets, then got one upgrade, which he used for himself. Gotto admire the man's style. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Re: Nor me

1-4 The Road said:
Seeing how I'm in the UK. Merry Christmas everyone. .:cool:

Oh yes, nearly forgot...Slasher and his slashing family were on my flight...the scrooge only bought roach class tickets, then got one upgrade, which he used for himself. Gotto admire the man's style. :rolleyes:

Cheapskate faaaaarker :finger:

Although I wouldn't say that to his face :eek:

·
Registered
409 Posts
yellow peril said:
I was hoping to go up for the sunday one but i'm currently down with the flu, I doubt that I'll be well enough by then.

Maybe...
blardy hell.....i am also down with the flu...lately the damn bug has been going around.....and around the festive season too!!

:mad:

YP....get well soon then...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ballocks!

I was hoping to go up for the sunday one but i'm currently down with the flu, I doubt that I'll be well enough by then.
He aint got the flu, just kakin, it thinking i'm gonna make him look like an amature on the race track since i am now mingling with the superstars of the motorcycling world.:twofinger

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: Ballocks!

bbqq021 said:
He aint got the flu, just kakin, it thinking i'm gonna make him look like an amature on the race track since i am now mingling with the superstars of the motorcycling world.:twofinger
Hanging around with Legend because he won a trophy at the MSS once does not equate to you becoming a superstar. :twofinger

Hang around with me and you would be a supermegastar...cause I have never won a trophy, never raced in the MSS, never spent much time at the track.... although I have a bike(as much as some of you all believe its not one...a 250 can be a killer in the right hands...but in mine...I just kill it)...... :crying:

Next year.....hopefully.....damn....I said that last year didn't I?

:crying:

·
Registered
270 Posts
'fraid its true

bbqq021 said:
I was hoping to pick up a few tricks from you now that you're so good.:barf: :barf: - Honestly.

Is your bike still at sepang, do you need a ride up?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Trip up

My bike is in Singers at the moment so no problem getting up there, i am also gonna ride it back, HOWEVER i do have some merchandise in the pits which i need to get back in light of my departure.

Negotiations will commence Saturday evening over a beer :D

Ole boycie was looking for a lift up though.

I guess your fighting fit now or your just excited to see my non-performance after all the talk?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Scores on the Doors - Miss Ford!!!!!!

Well....................

Saturday at sepang was a bit of a "Pasir Gudang", Paul / Pol / Polly, what ever his name is was there along with about 6 other riders.

Paul binned his 600 towards the end of the session - GET THIS, after telling me that your knee over the kerb and your tyre on the edge is FAST!! He then pushed it a little to far and clipped the kerb on the edge of turn 5 and went from warp speed to naught speed - Sorry paul, Few clip - ons and a bit of fairing and some skin on his elbow. Nothing to drastic.

I can safely say that cell block H is a fantasic place to be on your own. It seemed that the girl at reception hated me even more than Legend!!

My riding??? Well i was having some real issues with my bike cutting out down the straights for a split second - head butting the screen, it then did it on the exit to 14 which sent me sliding towards the kerb, luckily in the correct orientation. Since i had a new quick shifter installed i was convinced it was this (or me tapping the gear lever accidentally). After not being able to start it and about an hour of dismantling at 7 at night in the middle of the petronas forecourt i discovered it was a loose connection in a fuel pump relay!!!!! Bit of WD40 and some wet and dry sorted that one.

Sunday was far better for me and all the stuff i had learnt at PI (note the abbreviation - i'm like a local there now!!!) came flooding back. I was consistenly putting in 27's on my own which was equal to my best time previously. I finshed off with a low 26 which i was dead chuffed with since i was on shagged tyres. I know exactly where i'm slow so i can work on that and maybe be in the slasher / carl / nils (i stole my girlfriends Channel bag) realms some time soon.

Good weekend had by myself - Dead chuffed!

Of yeah, i almost forgot - one Knob jocky binned his shopping basket! Turn 4! I'll let him tell that one!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Re: Locals???

Gixxer_Dave said:
You two need to do a lot more laps before you can start using PI..... :twofinger

You don't see me using SA and PG every second line now do you :p
Sorry, Gixxer, didn't mean to offend you. It kind of just rolled off the tongue. Won't happen again.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Re: Re: Locals???

yellow peril said:
Sorry, Gixxer, didn't mean to offend you. It kind of just rolled off the tongue. Won't happen again.

And it's Mr Gixxer.

Now who wants to hear about my tale of woe and my front brakes locking on, causing me to try to navigate my way off trhe track at turn 4 with a locked up front wheel.

Needless to say it didn't prove possible and now the Fazer is with Sunway cycles as well.

:crying: :crying: :crying:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Now who wants to hear about my tale of woe and my front brakes locking on, causing me to try to navigate my way off trhe track at turn 4 with a locked up front wheel.
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :D

Have you heard BC, The Hoi family are planning for another sprog on the condition you continue to ride motorcycles.

Think there may be some sort of contract in the making!:twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Locals???

Blue Catt said:
And it's Mr Gixxer.

Now who wants to hear about my tale of woe and my front brakes locking on
Mr Gixxer works for me....

That's the trouble with those long skirts... No really what happened BC??

Would have to be one of all riders biggest fears :eek:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Locals???

Blue Catt said:
And it's Mr Gixxer.

Needless to say it didn't prove possible and now the Fazer is with Sunway cycles as well.

:crying: :crying: :crying:
What bad luck! It seems this year has been kind of a disaster for you. Look at it from the positive side - things can only get better.

·
Registered
642 Posts
It 's worse than that Jim

Latest tale of woe is that I was knocked off my bicycle this morning on the way to work by a taxi whilst minding my own business.

Taxi driver tried to blame me for "swerving into his path" .... although I hadn't at the time I certainly did when he ran that one by me and am now the subject of a police investigation for a possible charge of assault !!!!

Jesus Christ... whatever next.

Injuries... bit of road rash here and there, a few abrasions, and a bump on the head.

Roll on 2005.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Comes in threes

BC

Terribly sorry to hear about your disagreement with a taxi driver, You didn't trash the third bike did you?

Think your all done with bad luck, comes in 3's.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts